Halftime Show.

Old April 2nd 05, 07:37 PM
juggle508

Default Halftime Show.

I don't really know what game it was but it was #6 on ESPN's top ten.
There was a unicyclist riding what looked like to be a 10 foot unicycle.
He dribbled down the court and dunked the basketball. Thats the only
part I saw of it. I don't even know what game it was. Did anybody see
this or know who it was. I believe it was a NBA game.

--
juggle508 - Extreme UNIcyclist

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old April 4th 05, 07:24 PM
leo

Could have been Sem Abrahams, he's doing many 'halftime shows'
(http://semcycle.com/php/showsbball.php).

--
leo - coffee-serving talent

Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
'+1-866-UNICYCLE' (callto:+1-866-UNICYCLE)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

Subscribe to 'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) using 'My Yahoo!'
(http://tinyurl.com/5wce7), 'newsgator' (http://tinyurl.com/536z6),
'feedster' (http://tinyurl.com/3ob2y), 'your own RSS client'
(http://tinyurl.com/6sza8) or anything else that handles 'RSS'
(http://unicyclist.org/blog/rss2.xml)!
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old April 4th 05, 07:31 PM
tylercox

Was this him? This was on Sem's website:

| Attachment filename: 4m.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/295090|

tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

Proud Freestylist and a Freestyle Club Member!

I'm 160 on the NKS System...
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120