I can ride to Leesburg again!

Old May 6th 20, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default I can ride to Leesburg again!

I just got an e-mail from Duck, Down, and Above saying that I can
phone in my order, then make an appointment to have it brought out to
my vehicle.

I think I'll tell them to just set it outside the door and go back
inside.

I'd better check my exercise diary to see whether I took notes that
will tell me how long before the appointment to leave.

There's a nearby set of steps where I've often changed my shoes. I
can come early, sit there, and read a book.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net