Fake Youtube videos

Old May 17th 20, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

Default Fake Youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we are told this never happens.

Old May 17th 20, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.
Old May 17th 20, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we are told this never happens.

QUOTE:
Drivers jumping red lights has reached epidemic proportions in Liverpool. This video tries to address this issue. This is how the system works in the UK, I'll be interested how traffic light systems work around the world. Please let me know in the comments. Ashley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_aDmDAbpA8
Old May 17th 20, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we
are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.
Old May 17th 20, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2:18:34 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we
are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.

You must a have very limited "experience" then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclin...s_at_red_2.jpg
Old May 17th 20, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

On Sunday, 17 May 2020 14:18:34 UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we
are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.

And what happens when you are awake?

Old May 17th 20, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 17/05/2020 17:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2:18:34 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and we
are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.

You must a have very limited "experience" then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclin...s_at_red_2.jpg

Which UK county or region contains this "Copenhagen" place?
Old May 17th 20, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 17:21 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2:18:34 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and
we are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.

You must a have very limited "experience" then.

At a red light too many cyclists act as if it's their absolute right to go
through on red if there's no traffic. It's quite disgraceful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclin...File:Cyclists_
at_red_2.jpg

Old May 17th 20, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 7:19:26 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 17:21 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2:18:34 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and
we are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.

You must a have very limited "experience" then.

At a red light too many cyclists act as if it's their absolute right to go
through on red if there's no traffic. It's quite disgraceful.

As disgraceful as this lot of offences in their millions?

Speeding, parking the wrong way at night, on yellow lines, on zig zags, outside schools, pavement parking, obstructing traffic by inconsiderate parking, driving while drunk, on mobile phones, with no car tax, no licence, no insurance, no MOT, illegal plates, overtaking on double lines, due care, bald tyres, faulty brakes, one eyed monsters, no rear lights, no brake lights, no indicators, fog light abuse, faulty steering, windscreen obscuration, darkly tinted windows, child seat abuse, no seatbelts, insecure load, one way street abuse, amber/red light jumping, cycle box abuse, bus lane abuse, box junction abuse, death by dangerous driving, excess smoke and noise from exhaust, duff suspension, leaking oil, cash for crash fiddles, underage child in front, lights causing glare, over weight limit, ignoring no entry signs, parking without permit, not having control of your vehicle, improper use of horn, using horn at night, no in date photo licence, no licence application after long ban, without prescribed eyewear, failing to stop for police/lollipop/zebra etc - ran out of space

Old May 17th 20, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

On Sunday, 17 May 2020 19:19:26 UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 17:21 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2:18:34 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 13:18 17 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:46:27 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319hzKKiSlE

Obviously fake as it shows a motorist going through a red light and
we are told this never happens.

I had dozen of RLJ drivers on film when I used to cycle to work.

In my experience it's is rare to see a cyclist observe a red light.

You must a have very limited "experience" then.

At a red light too many cyclists act as if it's their absolute right to go
through on red if there's no traffic. It's quite disgraceful.

The part of your post where you provided evidence to support this claim seems to be missing.

Fake dash cam videos Simon Jester UK 4 July 10th 18 10:18 PM
Some high quality recumbent trike videos on YouTube Anton Berlin Racing 1 November 28th 10 05:58 PM
Some high quality recumbent trike videos on YouTube Phil H Racing 0 November 27th 10 02:15 PM
Cycling doctor gets death threats after posting videos of crapdriving on Youtube. spindrift UK 29 March 27th 08 02:24 PM
Bicycles videos all type of stunts and repairing and masthi videos nice Techniques 0 January 11th 08 01:48 PM