Wiggins comes out of the closet!

Old July 12th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Default Wiggins comes out of the closet!

Short interview video http://nl.tinypic.com/r/vsdr80/3
Old July 12th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Susan Walker wrote:

Short interview video http://nl.tinypic.com/r/vsdr80/3

Ryan Cousineau Likes This

Old July 13th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:54:53 +0200, Susan Walker
wrote:

Short interview video http://nl.tinypic.com/r/vsdr80/3

Nice piece - thanks..

Though when they cut to Cavendish the first time I half expected him
to say that Wiggins has beautiful eyes or something like that.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Old July 13th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Jul 12, 10:54*pm, Susan Walker
wrote:
Short interview videohttp://nl.tinypic.com/r/vsdr80/3

Thanks, now I know how to say "ik ben homo" in Dutch, if I ever get
interviewed by Dutch Gay TV.

-ilan
Old July 13th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote:
Short interview videohttp://nl.tinypic.com/r/vsdr80/3

Thanks, now I know how to say "ik ben homo" in Dutch, if I ever get
interviewed by Dutch Gay TV.

Gee, that's not what all those young girls said.

Bradley Wiggins the comedian Ted van de Weteringe Racing 1 November 25th 08 12:16 AM
Wiggins on TV now !!! Jan UK 0 August 26th 08 11:33 AM
Wiggins criticizes Brunyeel samson Racing 36 August 1st 07 08:10 PM
bradley wiggins looks like paul weller peter-potato UK 2 July 8th 07 10:53 AM
Chris Wiggins... Joe King Racing 0 February 10th 06 04:01 AM