Cyclist killed by nutcase driver

Old June 23rd 15, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cyclist killed by nutcase driver

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:07:21 +0100, Judith wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 05:16:39 -0700 (PDT), Alycidon
wrote:

On Sunday, 21 June 2015 13:53:49 UTC+2, Tarcap wrote:

How many cyclists were killed as a result of this incident?
Anyway, it's about time they made this drink-driving illegal, isn't
it?

Since when has making something illegal stopped drivers doing it?

Speeding, parking the wrong way at night, on yellow lines, on zig
zags, outside schools, pavement parking, obstructing traffic by
inconsiderate parking, driving while drunk, on mobile phones, with no
car tax, no licence,
no insurance, no MOT, illegal plates, overtaking on double lines, due
care, bald tyres, faulty brakes, one eyed monsters, no rear lights, no
brake lights, no indicators, fog light abuse, faulty steering,
windscreen obscuration, darkly tinted windows, child seat abuse, no
seatbelts, insecure load, one way street abuse, amber/red light
jumping, cycle box abuse, bus lane abuse, box junction abuse, death by
dangerous driving, excess smoke and noise from exhaust, duff
suspension, leaking oil, cash for crash fiddles, underage child in
front, lights causing glare, over weight limit, ignoring no entry
signs, parking without permit, not having control of your vehicle,
improper use of horn, using horn at night, no in date photo licence,
no licence application after long ban, without prescribed eyewear,
failing to stop for police/lollipop/zebra etc - ran out of space.

I take that as you are also a motorist, you are making these
statements by example of your own behaviour, then?

Psycholist's SOP. Always try to divert the conversation on a cycling
NG towards motorists.
They just can't help themselves, can they?

Who is "they"? I drive more than I cycle now that I have retired. I just
like to point out the sheer level of lawbreaking happening on our roads
- if that makes you wriggle and feel uncomfortable - tough.

Perhaps you should **** off (again) and post you Off-topic ****
somewhere where it may not be so.

We are only interested in the benefits (or otherwise) of *cycling* in
urc.

(I trust you managed to get many Vindaloos down your neck whilst touring
Europe.)

Is that why you post your irrelevant uk.legal stuff here?
Old June 28th 15, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_5_]

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:03:17 +0000, Peter Keller wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:07:21 +0100, Judith wrote:

Perhaps you should **** off (again) and post you Off-topic ****
somewhere where it may not be so.

We are only interested in the benefits (or otherwise) of *cycling* in
urc.

(I trust you managed to get many Vindaloos down your neck whilst
touring Europe.)

Is that why you post your irrelevant uk.legal stuff here?

Judith cares neither what he posts nor where. He's been crossposting
irrelevant stuff back and forth between various uk newsgroups since his
days with BT internet.

Old June 28th 15, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:03:17 +0000, Peter Keller wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:07:21 +0100, Judith wrote:

Perhaps you should **** off (again) and post you Off-topic ****
somewhere where it may not be so.

We are only interested in the benefits (or otherwise) of *cycling* in
urc.

(I trust you managed to get many Vindaloos down your neck whilst
touring Europe.)

Is that why you post your irrelevant uk.legal stuff here?

Judith cares neither what he posts nor where. He's been crossposting
irrelevant stuff back and forth between various uk newsgroups since his
days with BT internet.

I'm a ****.
But nobody has ever attacked me the way that you have been attacked. Not
that it would bother me.
Why were you attacked?

Old June 28th 15, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adia

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:03:17 +0000, Peter Keller wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:07:21 +0100, Judith wrote:

Perhaps you should **** off (again) and post you Off-topic ****
somewhere where it may not be so.

We are only interested in the benefits (or otherwise) of *cycling* in
urc.

(I trust you managed to get many Vindaloos down your neck whilst
touring Europe.)

Is that why you post your irrelevant uk.legal stuff here?

Judith cares neither what he posts nor where. He's been crossposting
irrelevant stuff back and forth between various uk newsgroups since his
days with BT internet.

I'm a ****.
But nobody has ever attacked me the way that you have been attacked. Not
that it would bother me.

Why would you expect you to get attacked on this newsgroup, though,
you're not a cyclist?

Why were you attacked?

I haven't got long because Big Brother has started but the person you
attributed your post to has already said that he doesn't use his real
name on this group. So, it was probably written by somebody else.

Old June 28th 15, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 28/06/2015 21:06, Adia wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

[...]

Imitating other people's posting names is another typical psycholist
tactic to confuse the conversation, very sad, but not uncommon in this
group. Pity that Marc and Helen are not posting here, they would fit
right in.
Old June 28th 15, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_5_]

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 21:23:42 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

Imitating other people's posting names is another typical psycholist
tactic to confuse the conversation, very sad, but not uncommon in this
group. Pity that Marc and Helen are not posting here, they would fit
right in.

On the contrary, it is the tactic of choice for the worst of the urc
trolls. Nuxx Bar[1] was somewhere over 150 different sock puppets before
his court comeuppance, only surpassed by the Jtroll, who had well over
250 at the same point.

[1] see this post[2] by the other troll for his real name:

[2] thereby publishing the name to all and sundry in direct defiance of
Judge Bird's conditions. One troll shopping another, how the worm
turns.
Old June 28th 15, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adia

Mrcheerful wrote:

On 28/06/2015 21:06, Adia wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

[...]

Well, they are both excellent examples of wind up merchants.
Notice how they don't lose their cool as they push other people's
buttons. But isn't it telling, how these seemingly formidable people,
who appear so in control and sure of themselves, can breakdown and cry
expressing all kinds of self doubt when the get into the diary room?
They're just as insecure as the rest of us really.

I'm sorry but I don't like Helen, how she won last year I'll never
know - I wouldn't be surprised if she can't even ride a bicycle.

Old June 29th 15, 01:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Simon Mason" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 21:23:42 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

Imitating other people's posting names is another typical psycholist
tactic to confuse the conversation, very sad, but not uncommon in this
group. Pity that Marc and Helen are not posting here, they would fit
right in.

On the contrary, it is the tactic of choice for the worst of the urc
trolls. Nuxx Bar[1] was somewhere over 150 different sock puppets before
his court comeuppance, only surpassed by the Jtroll, who had well over
250 at the same point.

Any chance of letting us know what the verdict was, or are you going to
carry on wriggling?

Old June 29th 15, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Monday, 29 June 2015 01:13:58 UTC+1, Tarcap wrote:

On the contrary, it is the tactic of choice for the worst of the urc
trolls. Nuxx Bar[1] was somewhere over 150 different sock puppets before
his court comeuppance, only surpassed by the Jtroll, who had well over
250 at the same point.

Any chance of letting us know what the verdict was, or are you going to
carry on wriggling?

I have already told you that I do not post under my real name here - that post was a forgery under the hat.