Pot and Unicycling

Old October 28th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Default Pot and Unicycling

I dont know about you guys, but a nice trials session and a blunt go
hand in hand for me. Same with a nice long distance ride with a few
splifs in my saddle bag. I'm thinking some of the types of people that
are attracted to unicycling may also be the type of people who like to
indulge. you guys?

--
lpounds
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sutton629

im the opposite.

--
sutton629

If at first you don't succeed... maybe skydiving isn't your sport
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

fair enough, you mean you don't smoke at all, or you think it just
doesn't go with uniing?

--
lpounds
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

I've never tried riding while high, I don't really think it'd go that
well though.
There was a pretty long thread about marijuana use in JC earlier, and
it addressed unicycling a bit...I'll try to find it.
I found two!
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36184
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48220

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

James_Potter wrote:

I've never tried riding while high, I don't really think it'd go that
well though.

With a name like James Potter? Give me a break.

lpounds wrote:
I dont know about you guys, but a nice trials session and a blunt go
hand in hand for me. Same with a nice long distance ride with a few
splifs in my saddle bag. I'm thinking some of the types of people that
are attracted to unicycling may also be the type of people who like to
indulge. you guys?

Just because I freebase blow and crank skag before I ride doesn't
entitle me to pollute RSU with a topic that is really drug related
rather than unicycling related. Again, just like the unicycle for
Christ threads, put 'em in Just Conversation.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

lpounds wrote:
I dont know about you guys, but a nice trials session and a blunt go
hand in hand for me. Same with a nice long distance ride with a few
splifs in my saddle bag. I'm thinking some of the types of people that
are attracted to unicycling may also be the type of people who like to
indulge. you guys?

One or the other. Both together don't work out. But each on their own
works fine. Or a smoke and a unicycling dvd is a good combo.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe_sixpack

I'm not into that. I've never smoked anything in my life and I don't
see that changing. There's certainly nothing wrong smoking, I just
don't like it.

I must admit however that I am guilty of riding my unicycle to the bar
and throwing a few back every now and then. Last time that I went
there, an old guy that knows my dad picked on me at the bar when I was
just about to leave. He threatedned to take the keys to my uni and told
me I shouldn't drink and ride. In all honesty though the ride isn't
any more difficult (or interesting) with a little alcohol in me. As
long as I can still walk I can still ride.

-Joe

--
Joe_sixpack
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BillyTheMountain

Joe_sixpack wrote:
I'm not into that. I've never smoked anything in my life and I don't
see that changing. There's certainly nothing wrong smoking, I just
don't like it.

I must admit however that I am guilty of riding my unicycle to the bar
and throwing a few back every now and then. Last time that I went
there, an old guy that knows my dad picked on me at the bar when I was
just about to leave. He threatedned to take the keys to my uni and told
me I shouldn't drink and ride. In all honesty though the ride isn't
any more difficult (or interesting) with a little alcohol in me. As
long as I can still walk I can still ride.

-Joe

For your own safety, be aware that in many bicycle fatalities, the bike
rider had alcohol in her system.

Too many people who have lost their driver's license due to alcohol
violations take up bicycling, and keep drinking, and it IS a problem.

It would really be a stain on the sport of unicycling if you were found
to be injured with a blood alcohol level.

And it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

BTM

--
BillyTheMountain

"'Coincidence' is the hobgoblin of those with no hope of finding an
explanation." --BillyTheMountain

http://www.1800genocide.com/ the first-ever anti-genocide hotline.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 28th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I ride better drunk for some reason... I guess it's because I don't care
if I get hurt when I'm drunk, so I try bigger things.

I am also the part of the no illegal drugs group. As well as a
non-smoker.

I rarely drink though. Maybe 2-3 times a year.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 29th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Ok i've never tried it, and don't really want to...

but I never saw the attraction of smoking something illegal when you
can just drink something that is legal; ie alcohol, and get a similar
effect.

or is Canabis not illegal in the USA?

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com

New to unicycling mrwhitechristmas Unicycling 12 February 9th 07 10:56 PM
New to unicycling underdog Unicycling 0 February 9th 07 09:16 PM
Unicycling jonesy Australia 5 October 19th 06 06:23 AM
Unicycling for MS Danny Colyer UK 0 October 9th 06 08:39 PM
What else besides unicycling do you do? red_rider Unicycling 52 March 17th 06 03:04 PM