Hello!

Old January 27th 14, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
rufus

Default Hello!

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:24:41 +0000, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:07:20 +0000, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Has anyone ever told you that you a **** Crispin.

--

Bertie Wooster's real name is Tom Crispin.
He uses the name Bertie Wooster so that people involved with

Old January 27th 14, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

Mr Cheerful wrote; "The rabid loons are still here, just a few less than
before".

And who should appear, but the most rabid of loons - Cwispie.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Sad aren't you?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."
Old January 27th 14, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 27/01/2014 10:21, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

About time too...

Alas, some are beyond a cure....

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old January 27th 14, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

Mr Cheerful wrote; "The rabid loons are still here, just a few less than
before".

And who should appear, but the most rabid of loons - Cwispie.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Sad aren't you?

I am not the one who has squandered my retirement capital. Still, as a
smoker I expect your retirement would be short and miserable even if
you had some money.
Old January 27th 14, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

Mr Cheerful wrote; "The rabid loons are still here, just a few less than
before".

And who should appear, but the most rabid of loons - Cwispie.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Sad aren't you?

I am not the one who has squandered my retirement capital. Still, as a
smoker I expect your retirement would be short and miserable even if
you had some money.

Thank you for the public confirmation of how sad you are.

Old January 27th 14, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Micah

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:30:36 +0000, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

To give this all a link to my earlier post - five of my six residences
are worth more than the home Medwit downsized from.

As I said earlier: you clearly are a ****.

Thanks for the clear confirmation.

However, you are so stupid: you think you are being smart.

You aren't.

Judith
Old January 27th 14, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jameson

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:33:12 +0000, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

snip

It was off course most odd that he had a well paid job (well, he told us it
was) - teaching kids; and then he gave it all up in order to look after his
wife, the dog, and his brat. I wonder why.

There is some doubt over why he left.

Indeed.

Old January 27th 14, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jameson

wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

Mr Cheerful wrote; "The rabid loons are still here, just a few less than
before".

And who should appear, but the most rabid of loons - Cwispie.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Sad aren't you?

I am not the one who has squandered my retirement capital. Still, as a
smoker I expect your retirement would be short and miserable even if
you had some money.

You really need to be very, very careful of making such highly personal
comments.

You have absolutely no idea where it could end.

Old January 27th 14, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

Mr Cheerful wrote; "The rabid loons are still here, just a few less than
before".

And who should appear, but the most rabid of loons - Cwispie.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Sad aren't you?

I am not the one who has squandered my retirement capital. Still, as a
smoker I expect your retirement would be short and miserable even if
you had some money.

Thank you for the public confirmation of how sad you are.

Was it a world cruise you spent your money on?
Old January 28th 14, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

wrote:

I've decided to return & try to cure a few cyclists.

Mr Cheerful wrote; "The rabid loons are still here, just a few less than
before".

And who should appear, but the most rabid of loons - Cwispie.

I note that your old house has increased in value by nearly £10,000
since you downsized by buying another house next to the motorway
costing just £2,000 over the threshold for stamp duty.

Have you squandered the £45,000 you raised by downsizing yet?

Sad aren't you?

I am not the one who has squandered my retirement capital. Still, as a
smoker I expect your retirement would be short and miserable even if
you had some money.

Thank you for the public confirmation of how sad you are.

Was it a world cruise you spent your money on?

Another off topic post.

"We am considerably richer than yow".