Gone to Dresden

Old February 14th 10, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Gone to Dresden

"A. Dumas" a écrit profondement:

| Ryan Cousineau wrote:
| So as I understand the protests, the neo-Nazis were memorializing
| the bombing of Dresden.
|
| Were the counter-protestors chanting "we deserved it!"?
|
| Dummer Junge,
|
| No. The Neonazis are hijacking Dresden's deaths to excuse Nazi
| crimes. "That was bad so we were good." Counter-protesters are trying
| to separate the issues.

"We fought on the Wrong side...."

George S Patton - Letter to his wife

--
Davey Crockett
Old February 14th 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_8_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Ben Trovato wrote:

On Feb 13, 2:09Â pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
 Davey Crockett wrote:

See you there anyone who can make it
The meeting point is Schlesischer Platz (Bahnhof Dresden Neustadt) in
Dresden, 12 (noon) on February 13. More info (in German) he
http://www.jlosachsen.de/in...
Bring your helmets - it looks like it's gonna be a Donneybrook
Suppose you tell us what it is about before we visit the site?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_german...en_anniversary

Thank you ever so much.

So as I understand the protests, the neo-Nazis were memorializing the
bombing of Dresden.

Were the counter-protestors chanting "we deserved it!"?

The counter-protesters were against holocaust denialism.
Old February 14th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas

I repeat, I'll enjoy a good drink when you decide to die.
Old February 14th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

"A. Dumas" a écrit profondement:

| I repeat, I'll enjoy a good drink when you decide to die.

Well at least Davey's going to die on his feet and fighting

Not on his knees like some poor brainwashed ******* who'd believe the
moon was made of Blue Cheese if some New World Order Liar told him a
couple of times and who stands sheepishly by applauding whilst his Bilderberg
indoctrinated government fill his country full of sub human turd world
scum, or elects an ape who'd rather play with his cock than salute when
the National Anthem is playing:
http://azurservers.com:6080/rbr/salute.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 14th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Feb 14, 2:00*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:
I repeat, I'll enjoy a good drink when you decide to die.

davey's having a good time in dresden while he can though :

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-12...9702611570.jpg
Old February 15th 10, 06:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 14, 3:19*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
"A. Dumas" a écrit profondement:

| I repeat, I'll enjoy a good drink when you decide to die.

It's intolerant people like you who won't look
beyond the stereotypes of neo-Nazis to see
what neo-Nazis are really like.

Well at least Davey's going to die on his feet and fighting

Oh, bull****.

Can the Martyr Talk and admit that you're most likely
to die in bed like the rest of us. Or at the most, check out
of a heart attack at a city limit sprint.

The only fighting you do anymore is trying to stir
up **** on usenet with your stupid signature material.
At least Kunich's pleas for attention are often marginally
bicycle related.

Ben
Old February 15th 10, 06:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"A. Dumas" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
So as I understand the protests, the neo-Nazis were memorializing the
bombing of Dresden.

Were the counter-protestors chanting "we deserved it!"?

Dummer Junge,

No. The Neonazis are hijacking Dresden's deaths to excuse Nazi crimes.
"That was bad so we were good." Counter-protesters are trying to
separate the issues.

"Hey-hey, ho-ho! The issues are more nuanced, you know!"

"What do we want? A balanced assessment of the event in a proper
historic context! When do we want it? Now!"

Old February 15th 10, 07:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

"A. Dumas" a écrit profondement:

| I repeat, I'll enjoy a good drink when you decide to die.

Well at least Davey's going to die on his feet and fighting

Not on his knees like some poor brainwashed ******* who'd believe the
moon was made of Blue Cheese if some New World Order Liar told him a
couple of times and who stands sheepishly by applauding whilst his Bilderberg
indoctrinated government fill his country full of sub human turd world
scum, or elects an ape who'd rather play with his cock than salute when
the National Anthem is playing:
http://azurservers.com:6080/rbr/salute.jpg

Let's see now.
Out and out racist? Check.
Holocaust denial? Check.
9-11 Truther? Check.
Anti-semite? Check.
Religious Bigot? Check.
Nazi sympathizer? Check.

On top of all the above, you act like you think you're so much more informed and
nuanced than the rest. Then we have the cutesy spellingz and referring to yourself in
the third person. And the 'nym: "Davey Crockett." What a joke you are. I don't give a
damn about how much awesome bike racing you did back when, you're a pathetic, vile,
old man. You have every right to think the **** you do but don't cry when you get
called on it, dumbass.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old February 15th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_8_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"A. Dumas" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
So as I understand the protests, the neo-Nazis were memorializing the
bombing of Dresden.

Were the counter-protestors chanting "we deserved it!"?

Dummer Junge,

No. The Neonazis are hijacking Dresden's deaths to excuse Nazi crimes.
"That was bad so we were good." Counter-protesters are trying to
separate the issues.

"Hey-hey, ho-ho! The issues are more nuanced, you know!"

"What do we want? A balanced assessment of the event in a proper
historic context! When do we want it? Now!"

Well, yeah. Also, some things are difficult to get a laugh out of. I
understood that "we deserved it!" was intended to be funny (and I think
it is, I'm a big fan of dark humor) but the fact that it's attached to a
Holocaust denial thread distracts from that. I know, I've done similar
things.

At the dinner table a couple nights ago, my kids were complaining about
how they had to learn cursive writing in elementary school. No one uses
it in the real world, it's always an unreadable mess, etc. My wife
jumped in with "The only appropriate place for cursive is wedding
invitations." So I chimed in with "Yeah, that was the biggest complaint
of the Auschwitz survivors. Having to write in cursive all the time."

The joke flopped in much the same way that "we deserved it" flopped.
It's not fair!