too good to be true

Old February 18th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

Default too good to be true

As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. What tipped the scale? The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

Fred
Old February 18th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

"Fred" wrote in message
As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. What tipped the scale? The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

Dumbass -

I don't know if you realize this, but the Dumbass Salutation is meant to be
friendly.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

I support this line of thinking as long as you shoot Laff@me.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old February 18th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Feb 18, 10:56*am, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message

As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. *What tipped the scale? *The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. *Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

Dumbass -

I don't know if you realize this, but the Dumbass Salutation is meant to be
friendly.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

I support this line of thinking as long as you shoot Laff@me.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

I know about the salutation, that's what makes it ironical in that the
'go **** yourself' closing that Laff@me uses is very likely not meant
to be a friendly comment. I truly believe he's a very angry,
conflicted soul and believes that it's okay to talk to others that
way.

Fred
Old February 18th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

wrote:

*I truly believe he's a very angry,
conflicted soul and believes that it's okay to talk to others that
way.

are you sure you aren't projecting your own hurt onto lafferty, bro?

Old February 18th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Fred wrote:

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

Praise God and "pass the ammunition"

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old February 18th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thecoz11

On Feb 18, 11:53*am, Fred wrote:
As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. *What tipped the scale? *The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. *Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

Fred

It's the dip-**** Kurgan presented by Dumbass that keeps feeding the
bull.
Coz
Old February 19th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

thecoz11 wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:53 am, Fred wrote:
As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. What tipped the scale? The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

Fred

It's the dip-**** Kurgan presented by Dumbass that keeps feeding the
bull.

He must have really hurt you, dumbass.
Old February 19th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Fred wrote:

As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. What tipped the scale? The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

If you want to go full Charles Whitman, be sure to include two cans of deodorant
in your sniper kit.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old February 19th 10, 05:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_8_]

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Fred wrote:

As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for as loudly and as
often as Kunich has complained about it, I now realize how bad things
could have been. What tipped the scale? The return of Lafferty/Mr
Vidmar.

Things weren't so bad after all, compared to all the BS that's now
going on with his return. Now, instead of "dumbass" salutations,
we've got "go **** yourself" closings.

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

If you want to go full Charles Whitman, be sure to include two cans of deodorant
in your sniper kit.

The facts you've chosen to retain in that thing are a source of
puzzlement to me.
Old February 19th 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article
,
Fred wrote:

If this crap keeps up, I may just have to get a rifle and go up in a
bell tower or something.

If you want to go full Charles Whitman, be sure to include two cans of
deodorant in your sniper kit.

The facts you've chosen to retain in that thing are a source of
puzzlement to me.

Me too.

Too good to be true D.M. Procida UK 15 October 23rd 07 08:21 AM
Too good to be true Carl Sundquist Racing 2 September 7th 07 07:13 AM
True wheel has slack spoke, doesn't stay true Tad Marko Techniques 33 December 10th 05 08:05 PM
Too true to be good Hugh Gibbons UK 23 April 9th 05 04:43 AM
Wheel true or not true? Ken Marcet Techniques 9 March 27th 05 06:24 PM