Où est Lance?

Old October 19th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default Où est Lance?

On Oct 18, 11:25*am, BL wrote:
On 10/18/2011 12:43 PM, Jimmy July wrote:

On 10/18/2011 8:16 AM, atriage wrote:
On 18/10/2011 16:05, dave a wrote:
On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...nce-route-offi....

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!

No, I did not specifically call it. *I told you what I had heard from
people in pro cycling in California who expected something of note to
happen in the next five days or so--likely this week. Relax, it is going
to be in the news soon.

Turns out you're right, the trial is ON!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/land...acking-charges
Old October 19th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!

No, I did not specifically call it. I told you what I had heard from
people in
pro cycling in California who expected something of note to happen in
the next
five days or so--likely this week. Relax, it is going to be in the
news soon.

Because they are 'pro-cyclists' they have special connections to the
judiciary huh? I always thought California was a bit weird.

LOL!! Sorry you're so clueless.
Old October 19th 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 10/18/2011 3:29 PM, atriage wrote:
On 18/10/2011 20:00, Simply Fred wrote:
BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

dave a wrote:
must be Tuesday...

atriage wrote:
RBR's automated calender never fails.

Can I get an Android version, after all there is a version of Perl for
Android:
http://code.google.com/p/perldroid/

I would have called it Androperl mysef but in any case the prestige of
having the Laff Tuesday reminder pop up on your phone's screen in the
middle of a meeting shouldn't be underestimated.

:-) It really doesn't matter when he's indicted and arrested. It's
coming. ROTFLMAO!!
Old October 19th 11, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

dave a wrote:
must be Tuesday...

atriage wrote:
RBR's automated calender never fails.

Can I get an Android version, after all there is a version of Perl for
Android:
http://code.google.com/p/perldroid/

I would have called it Androperl mysef but in any case the prestige of
having the Laff Tuesday reminder pop up on your phone's screen in the
middle of a meeting shouldn't be underestimated.

:-) It really doesn't matter when he's indicted and arrested. I'm
coming. ROTFLMAO!!

fixed typo

Old October 19th 11, 08:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"atriage" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!

No, I did not specifically call it. I told you what I had heard from
people in
pro cycling in California who expected something of note to happen in
the next
five days or so--likely this week. Relax, it is going to be in the
news soon.

Because they are 'pro-cyclists' they have special connections to the
judiciary huh? I always thought California was a bit weird.

No, I think that "Because they are 'pro-cyclists'" is exactly the reason
nothing has happened. Could be that "pro cyclists" just doesn't resonate
very well with potential jurors. As in, who cares? You know how Cat-6
Prima-donas are regarded by the cycling community? Well that's probably
about the same as how the general public regards "pro cyclists."

Unless one of Brian's earlier thoughts are correct, that maybe they have
something they can use to go after some really big players (Wiesel? Is
he really that big?), the whole Lance/doping/USPS/whatever thing might
be putting people to sleep. Is it really that interesting to someone not
familiar with cycling? And if someone on the outside did think it
interesting or worth their time, how would they regard their star
witnesses like Floyd? Keep in mind that they don't know George Hincapie;
his credibility to us carries now weight with them. Most here will take
George's word on whatever, but we're likely mistaken to think that
that's a universal truth.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old October 19th 11, 09:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?

dave a wrote:
must be Tuesday...

atriage wrote:
I would have called it Androperl mysef but in any case the prestige of
having the Laff Tuesday reminder pop up on your phone's screen in the
middle of a meeting shouldn't be underestimated.

Just make sure you mute the audio in case people think you're nuts when
he LOL's. And if he ROTFL's then they might think you're a weirdo with a
vibrator app like this one:

http://gizmodo.com/5295987/myvibe-thighs+on-first-iphone-vibrator-app-approved-by-apple-nsfw

Old October 19th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 19/10/2011 08:15, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
wrote in message
o.uk...
On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
[...]

Too true

As in, who cares? You know how Cat-6
Prima-donas are regarded by the cycling community? Well that's probably
about the same as how the general public regards "pro cyclists."

In England basically the general public regards them as a PIA that gets in the
way of their cars and shouldn't be on the road.

Unless one of Brian's earlier thoughts are correct,

As John McEnroe would way "You cannot be serious".

Old October 19th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 10/19/2011 2:15 AM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
[...]

I know I keep going back to this, but people really don't have a
sense where the line is between criminal activity and violations
of the WADA code.

Doping for a bike race is not a criminal act. The cyclingnews
article that was linked to described an investigation in Italy,
where doping for a bike race *is* a criminal act. The article
talks about money laundering, but while this might be the case
for the Italian authorities it is of no concern for the US Feds
with the possible exception of a investigator obsessed with
chasing headlines. Laundering money to participate in a legal
act is not only not criminal in the US, much of our political
process is funded that way.

I think it is entirely possible that one of the end results of
all this could be that LANCE can't go do the tourist ride the
day before Milan-San Remo. But if that happens it ain't going
to be Novitsky that does it. And it'll cost the Italians way
more than it's worth. But they seem to groove on that sort of
thing.

There are two places I don't go to for legal advice. One is
Laff, the other is pro cyclists in California.

Old October 19th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 10/19/2011 4:29 AM, Simply Fred wrote:
BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?

dave a wrote:
must be Tuesday...

atriage wrote:
I would have called it Androperl mysef but in any case the prestige of
having the Laff Tuesday reminder pop up on your phone's screen in the
middle of a meeting shouldn't be underestimated.

Just make sure you mute the audio in case people think you're nuts when
he LOL's. And if he ROTFL's then they might think you're a weirdo with a
vibrator app like this one:

http://gizmodo.com/5295987/myvibe-thighs+on-first-iphone-vibrator-app-approved-by-apple-nsfw

ROTFLMAO!!!! Soon.