"Are we this backwards?": Disbelief at town ditching 20mph speedlimit...because most motorists ignore i

Old June 3rd 21, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On 2/06/21 9:52 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 21:33:10 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

VERY impressive again, your stupidity that is, poor demented gay little
cyclist! LOL!!!

peeler's slime is different that any other natural slime secretion in
that it is reinforced with tiny fibres

LOL Poor demented gay little cyclist!

It is believed that Peeler's slime can actually suffocate predators by
clogging their gills if they come in contact with it.
Old June 3rd 21, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:50:03 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

VERY impressive again, your stupidity that is, poor demented gay little
cyclist! LOL!!!

peeler's slime is different that any other natural slime secretion in
that it is reinforced with tiny fibres

LOL Poor demented gay little cyclist!

It is believed that Peeler's slime can actually suffocate predators by
clogging their gills if they come in contact with it.

LOL! Poor degenerate gay little cyclist!
Old June 4th 21, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 3/06/21 9:19 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:50:03 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

VERY impressive again, your stupidity that is, poor demented gay little
cyclist! LOL!!!

peeler's slime is different that any other natural slime secretion in
that it is reinforced with tiny fibres

LOL Poor demented gay little cyclist!

It is believed that Peeler's slime can actually suffocate predators by
clogging their gills if they come in contact with it.

LOL! Poor degenerate gay little cyclist!

Peeler has a trick for escaping this slime cocoon. Believe it or not, he
can tie itself in a knot and then pass the knot down the length of his
body to wipe the slime away.
Peeler has been called the nastiest and most disgusting little creature
in the sea.
Old June 4th 21, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:44:15 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

LOL! Poor degenerate gay little cyclist!

Peeler has a trick for escaping this slime cocoon. Believe it or not, he
can tie itself in a knot and then pass the knot down the length of his
body to wipe the slime away.
Peeler has been called the nastiest and most disgusting little creature
in the sea.

KEEP proving that you are even dumber than everyone already knew you were,
you brain dead gay little cyclist! LOL
Old June 4th 21, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

Default "Are we this backwards?": Disbelief at town ditching 20mph speedlimit...because most motorists ignore i

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:54:29 +0100, TMS320 wrote:

On 27/05/2021 15:18, Commander Kinsey wrote:

What's absurd is having a 20 limit in the first place. We never used
to have them. It used to be so simple, 30 in housing areas, 60 in
the country, 70 on a motorway,

We never had a 20 limit because there was a time when going at the limit
was an aspiration. If you look back at old film clips, say, pre-1970,
people generally went under 30 through built up areas.

There weren't many 20 limits (if any) when I were a lad in the 80s, and everyone broke the 30 limits.

you didn't have to look at the signs, you could concentrate on the
road.

If you cut your speed, they give you more time to concentrate on the road.

I don't want to get where I'm going later. I don't want to use less than my full abilities.
Old June 4th 21, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 04/06/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:54:29 +0100, TMS320 wrote:
On 27/05/2021 15:18, Commander Kinsey wrote:

What's absurd is having a 20 limit in the first place. We never
used to have them. It used to be so simple, 30 in housing areas,
60 in the country, 70 on a motorway,

We never had a 20 limit because there was a time when going at the
limit was an aspiration. If you look back at old film clips, say,
pre-1970, people generally went under 30 through built up areas.

There weren't many 20 limits (if any) when I were a lad in the 80s,
and everyone broke the 30 limits.

Indeed. Which is why the authorities had to do something about it.

you didn't have to look at the signs, you could concentrate on
the road.

If you cut your speed, they give you more time to concentrate on
the road.

I don't want to get where I'm going later. I don't want to use less
than my full abilities.

Too bad.
Old June 4th 21, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 23:29:39 +0100, TMS320, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Too bad.

That you are just another miserable senile sucker of troll cock! Indeed!
Old June 5th 21, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 5/06/21 2:07 am, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:44:15 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

LOL! Poor degenerate gay little cyclist!

Peeler has a trick for escaping this slime cocoon. Believe it or not, he
can tie itself in a knot and then pass the knot down the length of his
body to wipe the slime away.
Peeler has been called the nastiest and most disgusting little creature
in the sea.

KEEP proving that you are even dumber than everyone already knew you were,
you brain dead gay little cyclist! LOL

I really could not give a **** what you think of me.
Now go crawl back into your slime cocoon of miserableness.

Old June 5th 21, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

Default Demented Gay Little Cyclist Alert!

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 21:05:07 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

KEEP proving that you are even dumber than everyone already knew you were,
you brain dead gay little cyclist! LOL

I really could not give a **** what you think of me.
Now go crawl back into your slime cocoon of miserableness.

Sorry, I will just keep laughing at all you self-deluded, troll-feeding,
senile ****heads. LOL