Go Theo Bos!

Old February 28th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Go Theo Bos!

http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2
Old February 28th 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Feb 28, 11:29*am, z wrote:
http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2

Gitchy gitchy ya ya ta ta
Old February 28th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Fred wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:29 am, z wrote:
http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2

Gitchy gitchy ya ya ta ta

Does this mean you've got a crush on z?
Old February 28th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Feb 28, 12:59*pm, "K. Fred Gauss"
wrote:
Fred wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:29 am, z wrote:
http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2

Gitchy gitchy ya ya ta ta

Does this mean you've got a crush on z?

No, Dumbass. I'm just 1) pleased to see Bos do well, and 2) pleased
to see Cav get beaten.

Why would you assume anything untoward from those song lyrics? Oh,
yeah... you're an idiot.

Fred
Old February 28th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Feb 28, 12:29*pm, z wrote:
http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2

That video is more proof that it sucks to watch a bike race in person.

In a way I think that cycling is in trouble. The pursuit is going
south, and the sport isn't adapting as (take for example) Winter games
and X games - style stuff - like ski cross or boarder cross which
suprisingly is totally unlike border cross (a non olympic event
dominated by mexicans and central americans).

Cycling needs some help RBR.

Old February 28th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
semi-ambivalent[_2_]

On Feb 28, 3:24*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:29*pm, z wrote:

http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2

That video is more proof that it sucks to watch a bike race in person.

In a way I think that cycling is in trouble. *The pursuit is going
south, and the sport isn't adapting as (take for example) Winter games
and X games - style stuff - like ski cross or boarder cross which
suprisingly is totally unlike border cross (a non olympic event
dominated by mexicans and central americans).

Cycling needs some help RBR.

It's confusing too. How could Bos be the winner if he was so far back?
He was the one who sat up and gave the victory salute, wasn't he?
About 30 riders back? Or was he a lap ahead? I never can tell. That's
why I don't race.

sa
Old February 28th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Fred wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:59 pm, "K. Fred Gauss"
wrote:
Fred wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:29 am, z wrote:
http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html
Cav #2
Gitchy gitchy ya ya ta ta

Does this mean you've got a crush on z?

No, Dumbass. I'm just 1) pleased to see Bos do well, and 2) pleased
to see Cav get beaten.

Why would you assume anything untoward from those song lyrics?

Gee, I don't know. Just because you're serenading him with lyrics from
the song "Voulez vous coucher avec moi se soir?" I'm sure that doesn't
mean anything at all. I can't imagine why you're so defensive about this.

Go ahead, stay in that closet as long as you'd like. Really, don't mind
us at all.
Old March 1st 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
heather

semi-ambivalent wrote:

It's confusing too. How could Bos be the winner if he was so far back?
He was the one who sat up and gave the victory salute, wasn't he?
About 30 riders back? Or was he a lap ahead? I never can tell. That's
why I don't race.

I think that's a happy teammate.

First place Bos is the black blur on the left & Super-speedy second
place Cavendish is the white blur on right:
http://home.comcast.net/~notheather/pwpimages/rbr.jpg

(They are the first riders coming across the line in that video.)

Old March 1st 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

On Mar 1, 11:24*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:29*pm, z wrote:

http://www.clasicadealmeria.com/Clasificacion.html

Cav #2

That video is more proof that it sucks to watch a bike race in person.

In a way I think that cycling is in trouble. *The pursuit is going
south, and the sport isn't adapting as (take for example) Winter games
and X games - style stuff - like ski cross or boarder cross which
suprisingly is totally unlike border cross (a non olympic event
dominated by mexicans and central americans).

Cycling needs some help RBR.

more stylish ?
well, how about more crashes ? more outrageous clothing ? more drug
scandals ? more of a European flavour ?
how about a nice coming out-of-the-closet ?

Theo Bos Amit Ghosh Racing 1 February 27th 09 09:41 AM
Theo Bos documentary [email protected] Racing 19 October 15th 07 08:05 PM
Theo, 5pm Sat, Bowls on ABC TV Terryc Australia 1 July 30th 07 02:46 AM
Theo Bos' helmet Qui si parla Campagnolo Techniques 11 January 13th 07 05:46 PM
Theo Bos' helmet Qui si parla Campagnolo Marketplace 4 January 12th 07 07:07 PM