When do 2006 bikes arrive?

Old July 21st 05, 09:27 PM
bryanska

Default When do 2006 bikes arrive?

Hoping to get a deal on a 2005 bike. When do 2006 bikes start showing
up?

For cars it's usually September.

Old July 22nd 05, 06:16 AM
Ken Spencer

Hoping to get a deal on a 2005 bike. When do 2006 bikes start showing
up?

For cars it's usually September.

Just bought a 2006 model Trek 2100 , which was in the store about a
week or two, if that tells you anything. Their website still shows
the 2005 models.

Ken

Old July 22nd 05, 07:01 AM
Mark Hickey

"bryanska" wrote:

Hoping to get a deal on a 2005 bike. When do 2006 bikes start showing
up?

For cars it's usually September.

Heck, I'm already selling 2012 models, but I hear that Gunnar is
releasing their 2013 line next week... I just don't go in for that
kind of nonsense.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old July 22nd 05, 05:08 PM
Ravi

Ken Spencer wrote:

Just bought a 2006 model Trek 2100 , which was in the store about a week

Can you share the specs on '06 Trek 2100 ?? I have a friend looking for
a new bike....

+ravi
Old July 22nd 05, 08:43 PM
Michael K

Ken Spencer wrote:

Hoping to get a deal on a 2005 bike. When do 2006 bikes start showing
up?

For cars it's usually September.

Just bought a 2006 model Trek 2100 , which was in the store about a
week or two, if that tells you anything. Their website still shows
the 2005 models.

It's possible, but I'd be suprised if that were so. Trek announces
their model line and has the shindig for the dealers in about 2 weeks.
I tried ordering a 2005 last year the day of the announcement and had
to wait until the day after.

Old July 22nd 05, 09:23 PM
catzz66

bryanska wrote:
Hoping to get a deal on a 2005 bike. When do 2006 bikes start showing
up?

For cars it's usually September.

Heck, I'd be happy just to have a bike from this decade.
Old July 23rd 05, 02:18 AM
Zoot Katz

Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:23:07 -0500, ,
catzz66 wrote:

Hoping to get a deal on a 2005 bike. When do 2006 bikes start showing
up?

For cars it's usually September.

Heck, I'd be happy just to have a bike from this decade.

I wouldn't trade my classic iron for most of what's hot today. I could
be persuaded to trade it for the week-old Hetchins I saw Wednesday.
--
zk

Autofaq now on faster server Simon Brooke UK 216 April 1st 05 10:09 AM
Design News article about bikes [email protected] Techniques 8 January 14th 05 02:07 PM
Danny-boy flails some more! (was: Advice on a good hardtail.) Jonesy Mountain Biking 31 June 18th 04 08:01 PM
Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM