Which one is the kids toy?

Old August 25th 12, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Which one is the kids toy?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:21:34 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

On 24/08/2012 09:43, wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:52:11 PM UTC+1, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

When she next comes around I will inflate the tyre with my super duper
compressor an a few seconds.

Good man. All you need to do now is buy a bike for yourself so you can
enjoy family rides with your grandaughter.

Sorry, I'm an adult.

I am very glad not to be an adult by the dave's definition.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old August 25th 12, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:31:14 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

It's a toy for children.

This child (dave's description, which I am proud of) finds his toy an
extremely useful viable pleasurable convenient means of transport.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old August 25th 12, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alan Holmes[_3_]

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
On 22/08/2012 19:26, North Wales Yorkie wrote:

So you're a handyman who can't work out how to operate a bike pump?
Do you call the AA when your van tyres need more air?

Why would I need a bike pump?

Erm... to pump up your grandaughter's bike tyre?

Sorry. I forgot I was dealing with amateurs. One has an air compressor
to blow up tyres.

So why not use it, so the poor kid can use her bike?

Because she doesn't live here.

Why does that stop you putting air into the tyre and taking the bike to her
so she can use it?

Alan

Old August 26th 12, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

When she next comes around I will inflate the tyre with my super duper
compressor an a few seconds.

Good man. All you need to do now is buy a bike for yourself so you can
enjoy family rides with your grandaughter.

Sorry, I'm an adult.

I am very glad not to be an adult by the dave's definition.

Indeed, an "adult" who doesn't engage with his grandchildren is more
accurately described as a moron.

Another psychic psycholist.

My granddaughter & I 'engage' all the time, we have loads of fun
together. It doesn't include "family bike rides" because we are a
normal family, not a bunch of sad losers.

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."
Old August 26th 12, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 25/08/2012 19:23, Alan Holmes wrote:
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
On 22/08/2012 19:26, North Wales Yorkie wrote:

So you're a handyman who can't work out how to operate a bike pump?
Do you call the AA when your van tyres need more air?

Why would I need a bike pump?

Erm... to pump up your grandaughter's bike tyre?

Sorry. I forgot I was dealing with amateurs. One has an air compressor
to blow up tyres.

So why not use it, so the poor kid can use her bike?

Because she doesn't live here.

Why does that stop you putting air into the tyre and taking the bike to her
so she can use it?

Alan

No. She has three bikes.

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."

Kids, don't do what I did Rocket J Squirrel Techniques 8 October 3rd 08 01:26 PM
little kids francistorker Unicycling 5 April 16th 06 12:11 AM
[ADEL] Come and Try Track Sessions (for Kids ((and big kids) Gemma_k Australia 0 October 6th 05 09:26 AM
LA and his kids Jet Racing 6 July 25th 05 05:48 PM
Big Kids SteveA Australia 1 November 18th 04 05:35 AM