OT - How to cleaqn the toilet.

Old October 4th 03, 10:50 PM
Stephen Baker

Default OT - How to cleaqn the toilet.

OK, BB, so it's probably old......

How to clean the toilet:

1. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water,
and put both lids up.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards
the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close
both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid.) The cat will self
agitate and make ample suds. (Never mind the noises that come
from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.)

4. Flush the toilet three or four times. (This provides a
"power-wash" and "rinse")

5. Have someone open the door to the outside (Be sure that there
are no people between the toilet and the outside door.)

6. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
lids.

7. The now clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside
where he will dry himself off. The toilet will be sparkling clean!

Sincerely, The Dog
..

Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm
Old October 5th 03, 12:20 AM
BB

On 04 Oct 2003 21:50:46 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
OK, BB, so it's probably old......

Hey man, any cat joke is good for me. :-)

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old October 5th 03, 03:46 AM
Sorni

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
OK, BB, so it's probably old......

{snip}

It was (old, that is), but I wished I'd remembered it before giving MY cat a
bath yesterday!

Bill "scar arms" S.

Old October 5th 03, 03:56 AM
Mike Vandeman

On 04 Oct 2003 21:50:46 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote:

..OK, BB, so it's probably old......
..************************************************ *********
..
..How to clean the toilet:
..
[...]

And proving that mountain bikers are truly sick people.

..Sincerely, The Dog
..
..Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
..
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old October 5th 03, 03:57 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:09:53 +0100, wrote:

..On 04 Oct 2003 21:50:46 GMT,
ospam (Stephen Baker)
..wrote:
..
..OK, BB, so it's probably old......
..*********************************************** **********
..
..How to clean the toilet:
..
[...]
..ROTFLMAO!!

.... proving that mountain bikers are truly sick people.

..Martin

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old October 5th 03, 04:07 PM
Stephen Baker

Sorni says:

Bill "scar arms" S.

We have a dog that licks the cat, so we assume she's pretty clean anyway. But
I know how you feel... ;-(

Heal fast, enjoy supper ;-)

Steve
Old October 5th 03, 04:35 PM
Slacker

We have a dog that licks the cat, so we assume she's pretty clean anyway.

Steve

Is that before or after your dog licked it's own cornhole?
--
Slacker

Old October 5th 03, 04:37 PM
Stephen Baker

Slacker says:

Is that before or after your dog licked it's own cornhole?

We don't know, and the cat doesn't care. ;-)

Steve