So Long

Old February 16th 17, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Default So Long

Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

--
Davey Crockett
Old February 16th 17, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Theodore Heise[_2_]

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:34:42 -0500,
Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

I don't look in here that often the last few years, but remember
seeing your posts regularly back in the day. I had no idea you
were that old. Best wishes to you!

--
Ted Heise Bloomington, IN, USA
Old February 16th 17, 11:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

**** you, you racist prick.

--
Always punch nazis.

Old February 24th 17, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_12_]

On 16-Feb-17 10:42 AM, A. Dumas wrote:
On 16/02/2017 01:34, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

**** you, you racist prick.

Yeah the sad thing was that he always assumed everyone agreed with his
pathetic views.

Old May 10th 17, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_13_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 16-Feb-17 10:42 AM, A. Dumas wrote:
| On 16/02/2017 01:34, Davey Crockett wrote:
| Well I think the time is right to bow out
|
| Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
| to call it quits for rbr
|
| So long to any who might still tune in here
|
| **** you, you racist prick.
|
| Yeah the sad thing was that he always assumed everyone agreed with his
| pathetic views.

4Q assholes

--
Bill Henderson
Old May 15th 17, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 4:34:39 PM UTC-8, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

--
Davey Crockett

Does being 80 make you uninterested in racing? My riding partner is 84 and he sure as hell is still going strong. At least as strong as me at 72 and I did a 55 miler the other day with 2500 feet if climbing including up to the Marin Headlands which includes 12% in places. And I was never much of a climber. At the end of that ride (the weather has kept everyone off of their bike for months) I was keeping up with the late 50 year olds. Of course that's not saying much because they were bushed too.
Old May 15th 17, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 2:42:54 AM UTC-8, A. Dumas wrote:
On 16/02/2017 01:34, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might still tune in here

**** you, you racist prick.

--
Always punch nazis.

Why don't you try to punch me? Why I'm an old man and can't defend myself. And the last man to try now has a paralyzed hand. Funny thing what breaking all of the bones in a person's hand can do. He cried like a baby. Sounds like your sort. My grandfather was a Jew and I can tell the difference between someone with strong opinions and the cowards who like to say they are nazi's. POS like you do not deserve anything other than being rubbed out.
Old July 12th 17, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HankB

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 9:14:40 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

... At the end of that ride (the weather has kept everyone off of their bike for months) I was keeping up with the late 50 year olds.

May the late 50 year olds rest in peace.

:-/