Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop - Cambridge - 28.11.09

Old October 19th 09, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Green

Default Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop - Cambridge - 28.11.09

The details of the next Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop I will
be running are as follows:

Date: Sat 28/11/2009
Time: 10am-5pm
Location: Queen Edith Community Primary School, Godwin Way,
Cambridge, CB1 8QP
Cost: £75

This is a practical course where you learn how to assemble and true
strong and durable bicycle wheels. You will learn to build ’standard’
(36 spoke cross-3) wheels using proven wheel building techniques based
on sound principles. Places are restricted to ensure a high
teacher-student ratio.

INFORMATION SHEET
http://www.davidwgreen.talktalk.net/wheelbuilding/wheel_bld_1day_info2009.pdf

ENROLMENT
Please email me at 'davidwgreenATonetelDOTcom' as soon as possible.

QUESTIONS?
If you cannot find the answer to a question in the information sheet or
in this email, please either email me, or use my daytime phone number
01223 449304.

David Green
Cambridge, UK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
DON'T MAIL THE REPLY ADDRESS! Before you click 'Send',
replace 'deadspam.com' with 'onetel.com'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Old October 20th 09, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Causer[_3_]

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:25:23 +0100
David Green wrote:

This is a practical course where you learn how to assemble and true
strong and durable bicycle wheels. You will learn to build ’standard’
(36 spoke cross-3) wheels using proven wheel building techniques based
on sound principles. Places are restricted to ensure a high
teacher-student ratio.

Highly recommended.

Mike
--
Mike Causer
Old October 20th 09, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Henry Lockwood

Date: * * * *Sat 28/11/2009
Time: * * * *10am-5pm
[...]

Out of interest, have you considered advertising in cam.transport as
well? There's a fair few people there who may be interested.

HenryL