OT Drunken Cyclists

Old January 15th 11, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marie

Default OT Drunken Cyclists

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.
Old January 15th 11, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

On 15/01/2011 00:04, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

They are

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/Mo...ght.4723796.jp

Now **** off!
Old January 15th 11, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 15/01/2011 00:06, Marc wrote:
On 15/01/2011 00:04, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

They are

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/Mo...ght.4723796.jp

Now **** off!

Such language, but it's good to see that drunks are sorted.
Old January 15th 11, 04:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:04:58 -0800, Marie wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-bicyclists-5-

bicycl_n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

I do not see this post as being off-topic.

--
67.4% of statistics are made up.
Old January 15th 11, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

On Jan 15, 4:29*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:04:58 -0800, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-bicyclists-5-

bicycl_n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

I do not see this post as being off-topic.

Is there a legal blood alcohol limit for cyclists in the UK? Do you
get banned from cycling if you are caught being drunk in charge of a
bicycle? No, thought not!

Derek C

Old January 15th 11, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Jan 15, 12:12*am, Tony Dragon wrote:

Such language, but it's good to see that drunks are sorted.

Don't worry. Marie only ever starts a thread. No evidence at all of it
actually reading them
Old January 15th 11, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 03:15:59 -0800, Derek C wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:29Â*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:04:58 -0800, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-bicyclists-5-

bicycl_n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

I do not see this post as being off-topic.

Is there a legal blood alcohol limit for cyclists in the UK? Do you get
banned from cycling if you are caught being drunk in charge of a
bicycle? No, thought not!

Derek C

The post is about bicycling.
The fact that alcohol is involved does not make it off topic.

--
67.4% of statistics are made up.
Old January 15th 11, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

On 15/01/2011 11:15, Derek C wrote:
On Jan 15, 4:29 am, Peter wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:04:58 -0800, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-bicyclists-5-

bicycl_n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

I do not see this post as being off-topic.

Is there a legal blood alcohol limit for cyclists in the UK?

I'm not even sure there is a "legal blood alcohol limit" for drivers in
the UK!
Old January 15th 11, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

On Jan 15, 4:29 am, Peter *wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:04:58 -0800, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-bicyclists-5-

bicycl_n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

I do not see this post as being off-topic.

Is there a legal blood alcohol limit for cyclists in the UK?

I'm not even sure there is a "legal blood alcohol limit" for drivers in
the UK!

80mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. You are looking at at least
penalty points on your licence, if not a ban, if you are caught
driving with more than this.

http://www.drinkdrivinglaw.co.uk/dri...ving_limit.htm

Derek C
Old January 15th 11, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

On Jan 15, 4:29 am, Peter wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:04:58 -0800, Marie wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-bicyclists-5-

bicycl_n_808681.html

Its a pity that drunk cyclists are not arrested in this country.

I do not see this post as being off-topic.

Is there a legal blood alcohol limit for cyclists in the UK?

I'm not even sure there is a "legal blood alcohol limit" for drivers in
the UK!

80mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. You are looking at at least
penalty points on your licence, if not a ban, if you are caught
driving with more than this.

http://www.drinkdrivinglaw.co.uk/dri...ving_limit.htm

You really are sooo predictable!

I'll come back to this later, if I remember/can be bothered.