Lizard Hatch

Old March 27th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Default Lizard Hatch

MagillaGorilla wrote:
You know, irony doesn't mean what you and Alanis Morissette think it does,

She's Canadian so we're safe in the event that she should grok irony.

Old March 27th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
William Asher wrote:

Susan Walker wrote:

William Asher wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
What a pretender.
http://i34.tinypic.com/2lay8zr.jpg
Best answer so far.

Tell me about it. I was 3/4's of the way there when I got the
caption. Really killed the mood from then on in.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7...9406046ph8.jpg

I hate you.

I give this thread 11/19

Old March 28th 09, 08:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 27, 6:33*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=r...ands09/redland....

Looks like Lizard Hatch is still afraid to show up to an NRC stage
race. *Last year she finished outside the time limit on stage 2, which
was the first road race stage:

http://cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=r...ands08/redland....

All that T&A hype and she doesn't even show up to NRC races (she also
skipped Amgen Tour of California). * *Considering her team is based in
California and they have no budget for travel, it doesn't really make
sense to skip all the major California races.

What a pretender.

Magilla

I don't know Liz...she might be okay, could be a nice person...don't
want to make judgements on someone I don't know.

What I do think is a bit pathetic is that every time she makes an
update on Facebook, 435 guys breathlessly post responses that each of
them clearly thinks is going to make Liz realise what a superb catch
they are, dump the other 2999 friends she has on her Facebook page and
shag/marry them.

Guys, it's pathetic. You are an ego massage for Liz, nothing more.
Don't demean yourself by giving grovelling praise and acting like a
group of witless brown-nosers. It's like an avalanche of post-
pubescent virginal schoolboys whenever she updates her status, each
tripping over the other in a bid to show off their 'devastating,'
ladykilling wit. Have some feckin' pride, for cripes sake...
Old March 28th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

I second that.

Magilla

Old March 28th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 28, 4:57*am, wrote:
[...]

Thank you for your opinion. Now, please STFU and go back to your
Quilting Bee.
Old March 28th 09, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

On Mar 28, 4:57*am, wrote:
[...]

You sound like one of the desperate Lizard stockers.

Loser.

Magilla

Old March 28th 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

On Mar 28, 9:06*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:57*am, wrote:
[...]

Dumbass -

Does Jenna Jameson twitter?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 28th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

On Mar 28, 1:57*am, wrote:
[...]

I've commented on her tweets a few times, but I harbor no illusions
about shagging her.

However, in general I agree with your sentiment. If you're chasing a
woman, it's a good idea to establish "relative status" with her status
being lower than yours. If one is able to define things that way in
her mind, then the chances of her taking off her pants for you is much
higher. If someone follows "tweets" like a little puppy dog, then ya,
then it compromises the desired status heirarchy. It's why I never go
to strip joints. I'd rather meet those women in nightclubs where the
status starts out neutral. Or at a gig where my status is higher.

One other thing to mention: she's got that tweet following because a
large majority of bike racers are clueless about concepts like
relative status.

OTOH, responding to a tweet can be beneficial. There is one instance.
The response has to be *funny*. Easier said than done.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 28th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 28, 12:06*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:57*am, wrote:
[...]

She's what the kiddies these days call "hot" and she pretends to be a
bike racer. That's enough to make blood flow to the perineum. What
else is there?
Old March 29th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:57*am, wrote:
[...]

I got some bad news for you.....she ain't "hot." I could find better at my local
mall. She's almost 30 years old.

She can't finish bike races - she's a Cat. 3 with a pro license, as they say.
And she's engaged to some pro racer in Belgium, I think. So she's in one of those
idiot long distance relationships.

I'm fine with a little bit of hype, but she can't even finish races. Sorry, but
Anna Kournikova she's not. Anna K was at least ranked in the top 20 in the world
at one point, not to mention hot.

Thanks,

Magilla