Cunnie Carpetmuncher

Old March 26th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Cunnie Carpetmuncher

http://velonews.com/article/89711/co...orlds-where-it

Connie Carpenter is so deluded from her gold medal in the '84 Games that
she doesn't realize that the Brits don't even care about
worlds...especially one that is 4 years out from the 2012 London
Games. Carpenter still has that 1980's mentality where she thinks
everybody is trying to win every race (for no apparent reason?)

I guess that's what happens when you win a gold medal in a boycotted
Olympics against 54 other women in a dumbed down amateur race, and then
retire immediately afterwards.

Magilla

Old March 26th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

On Mar 25, 11:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://velonews.com/article/89711/co...rts-on-day-1-a...

Connie Carpenter is so deluded from her gold medal in the '84 Games that
she doesn't realize that the Brits don't even care about
worlds...especially one that is 4 years out from the 2012 London
Games. *

snip

Dumbass -

Your reading comprehension is messed up by your pre-article bias. The
first phrase of the last paragraph says: "The Brits are in a
rebuilding year . . . "

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 26th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Geraard Spergen[_3_]

On Mar 25, 11:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I guess that's what happens when you win a gold medal in a boycotted
Olympics against 54 other women in a dumbed down amateur race, and then
retire immediately afterwards.

She beat Longo and Twigg. None of the boycotting countries had anyone
of that caliber on the road.
She played down her Olympic win as being less important than some of
her other wins.
And the world doesn't care about the Brits either.
Old March 26th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
critposer

On Mar 25, 11:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://velonews.com/article/89711/co...rts-on-day-1-a...

Connie Carpenter is so deluded from her gold medal in the '84 Games that
she doesn't realize that the Brits don't even care about
worlds...especially one that is 4 years out from the 2012 London
Games. * Carpenter still has that 1980's mentality where she thinks
everybody is trying to win every race (for no apparent reason?)

I guess that's what happens when you win a gold medal in a boycotted
Olympics against 54 other women in a dumbed down amateur race, and then
retire immediately afterwards.

There's nothing wrong with her article, its a good piece. She clearly
points out that the Brits are rebuilding, as HC pointed out. If anyone
else had written the exact same piece you'd have likely had no
reaction. However, because it was another US cyclist who actually had
some accomplishments, whose son is getting some attention for his
talent, and who people actually know and give a **** about, you can't
stand it and have to try to minimize her accomplishments and paint her
in a crappy light. I'll take CC's "1980's mentality" over your hater
mentality any day.

However, there is a good outcome of your posti, in that you gave her
article some attention and increased its readership. Thanks.
Old March 26th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Cunnie Carpetmuncher

If you want to insult her name wouldn't Cunnie Cunnilingus be more
poetic ?
Old March 26th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"critposer" wrote in message
[...]

You're arguing with MG? Isn't that sort of like arguing with a monkey?

Old March 26th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 26, 3:05*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"critposer" wrote in message

[...]

You're arguing with MG? Isn't that sort of like arguing with a monkey?- Hide quoted text -

Listen morons,
The point being made is that women's track cycling in general is
completely irrelevant except to provide a yardstick for men's racing:
i.e. If you can't beat the fastest women's time then you should put
the Trek T1 on Craigslist and use all the leftover chamois butter to
beat your throbbing nobs to 99-05 TDF criterion collection because you
don't even deserve to think about riding a bike.

I would actually extend this argument to all of women's racing because
nobody but Fat Bill think they actually give a **** about it. The rest
pretend because it's nice to have them at the races to hand up bottles
when they're done.

Seriously,
DA74

Old March 27th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

"critposer" wrote in message

[...]

Errrr . . . if you read the original post, that isn't the point being
made.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 27th 09, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"critposer" wrote in message

[...]

K. Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Alright Hank,
I apologize for being one step ahead of Grilla here. But ask him and
he'll tell you this is where the conversation was heading. I'm just
trying to save bandwidth so the spankers can get to the money shot a
couple ms faster and we can get the conversation back to racers with
at least one ball in the pocket.

DA74
Old March 27th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"K. Gringioni" wrote:

On Mar 25, 11:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://velonews.com/article/89711/co...rts-on-day-1-a...

Connie Carpenter is so deluded from her gold medal in the '84 Games that
she doesn't realize that the Brits don't even care about
worlds...especially one that is 4 years out from the 2012 London
Games. *

snip

Dumbass -

Your reading comprehension is messed up by your pre-article bias. The
first phrase of the last paragraph says: "The Brits are in a
rebuilding year . . . "

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

The Brits are NOT in a re-building year. They are smart enough to know not
to waste time, energy, and money on world championships. The Brits strategy
is to invest everything into the Olympics. Spending money on worlds 4 years
out from the next Olympics is a waste of time and resources.

Carpenter, on the other hand, thinks the Brits are struggling to win worlds
because they are in a rebuilding year. They are not.

Thanks,

Magilla