NEWSFLASH: ESPN Sportscenter coverage starts tomorrow!

Old August 17th 04, 07:22 PM
johnfoss

Default NEWSFLASH: ESPN Sportscenter coverage starts tomorrow!

This just in:

The ESPN Sportscenter piece on unicycling is scheduled to run tomorrow
(Wednesday August 18) as part of their Around the World series.

"Theres been a story every day this week about a different sport on a
different continent. Sportscenter had 3 shows on wednesday... 15:00 PDT,
20:00 PDT and 23:00 PDT ... as well as re-airing the next morning.. the
story should air on all 3 shows.... "

That's from Greg Jewell, producer of the Tokyo segment.

Get your VCRs and TiVo's ready!

Featured riders will be Jack Hughes, Jess Riegel, Zack Baldwin and other
Americans, as that was the focus of the series. Interviews were done
with me, Jess, and probably many others. Jack Hughes was the guy wearing
the camera on his head, so I think all the POV shots will be his riding.
He even wore the camera in some of the actual MUni races, even though he
was a contender!

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!"
'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

Old August 17th 04, 10:14 PM
zod

sweet!! thanks for the heads-up

--
zod - Southern Fried mUni

Jun 20, 2003: "I am prepared to filibuster, if necessary, any Supreme
Court nominee who would turn back the clock on a woman's right to
choose..." -- John Kerry

Jul 5, 2004: "I oppose abortion, personally. I don't like abortion. I
believe life does begin at conception." -- John Kerry
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old August 18th 04, 01:07 AM
jagur

i keep adjusting my rabbit ears but i get ESPN to come in?

--
jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

-Forget_Your_Life-

[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...3/tohopic.jpg]

Old August 18th 04, 01:40 AM
aspenmike

johnfoss wrote:
*This just in:

He even wore the camera in some of the actual MUni races, even though
he was a contender! *

That shouldnt matter, athletes do that all the time. It usually gets you
pumped up even more.

Thanks for the update, I look forward to watching it.

--
aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768