Purchasing Schlumpf Unicycles.

Old January 7th 05, 11:04 PM
oxfordrider

Default Purchasing Schlumpf Unicycles.

Does anyone have plans to purchase one of the Schlumpf unicycles. I was
planning on it but couldn't hold out and now I'm about $700 deep on my
GB4 36". I'm not sure if it's worht the dough based on my abilities.

--
oxfordrider
oxfordrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5600

Old January 8th 05, 03:13 AM
GizmoDuck

I'd like to get one in August when I go to Switzerland. Hopefully
they'll have the Cokerised version by then. The 29'er just won't have
cruising speed for the NZ Ironman in 2006 which I'd like to do on a
unicycle.

Ken

--
GizmoDuck - NZUNI