I guess that makes three things the guy's done right.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26th 05, 06:10 PM
Jason

Default I guess that makes three things the guy's done right.

* BB :
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:00:01 -0300, Jason wrote:

The man is without a doubt the biggest threat to world peace and Marks
post described him perfectly.

"openly supports terrorists and has tried to assassinate a US President"
describes him perfectly?

Yep only they call them freedom/resistance fighters same thing though,
change US to country of your choice and the phrase works.

Jason