Wal Mart selling recumbents

Old March 15th 04, 08:19 PM

Old March 15th 04, 08:37 PM

Old March 15th 04, 11:26 PM

Default Wal Mart selling recumbents

"David Reuteler" wrote in message
Rick Onanian wrote:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

Tee-hee.
--
Rick "Technically correct" Onanian

http://tinyurl.com/yvr96

Sweet! I had a Green Machine as a kid in the 70s. It was a blast.

Old March 16th 04, 02:36 AM
Mike Kruger

Rick Onanian wrote:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

Tee-hee.
--
Rick "Technically correct" Onanian

http://tinyurl.com/yvr96
--

I like the part about "older, more experienced rider", given the profile of
low-rider tricycle riders I see around here.

Old March 16th 04, 03:46 AM
The Real Bev

Rick Onanian wrote:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

Common at yard sales. Offer $10 and take home a prize!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 16th 04, 06:14 AM
David Reuteler

Rick Onanian wrote:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

Tee-hee.
--
Rick "Technically correct" Onanian

http://tinyurl.com/yvr96
--

I like the part about "older, more experienced rider", given the profile of
low-rider tricycle riders I see around here.

yea, i wasn't quite sure what to make of that either until i caught the
max weight limit of 180 pounds.

anyway, i get mine in about a week. i'll let ya all know what i think of
the whole 'bent experience.
--
david reuteler

Old March 16th 04, 08:57 AM
John

Rick Onanian wrote in message . ..
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

Tee-hee.

I found this description on 1 of the other bikes:

"Magnetic-resistant gears keep quiet while you work to an internal,
deafening roar. Or maybe it was a light, stationary trip around the
block you had in mind, thanks. Either way, computerized controls make
sure the workout won't surpass your will."

Are they trying to make a haiku?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2437204
Old March 17th 04, 01:37 AM
Tom Sherman

Rick Onanian wrote:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

Tee-hee.
--
Rick "Technically correct" Onanian

http://tinyurl.com/yvr96
--

I like the part about "older, more experienced rider", given the profile of
low-rider tricycle riders I see around here.

These are what real trike riders aspire to.
http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/buyers_guide_price_summary.htm.

Old March 17th 04, 04:29 AM
Mike Kruger

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
I like the part about "older, more experienced rider", given the profile

of
low-rider tricycle riders I see around here.

These are what real trike riders aspire to.
http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/buyers_guide_price_summary.htm.

I had a chance to sit in a trike like this (different brand) at my local
bike shop, which has a lot of recumbents. I didn't do much of a test ride,
though (up and down the aisle).

It seemed like it would be a blast to ride -- but $3000 is a lot of dough.

Old March 17th 04, 11:26 PM
Paul Southworth

In article ,
Rick Onanian wrote:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2381668

"Exercise bikes simulate regular bike riding yet allow you to have
more control over speed and resistance"

In fact you have so much control over speed it always goes zero
miles per hour no matter how fast you pedal!

--Paul

All Terrain Cycles selling poor quality Panaracer tyres Jeremy Hughes General 6 January 13th 04 02:05 AM
Selling my tri-bike BAM General 1 December 6th 03 03:09 AM
Cool, sporty, stylish...recumbents and HPVs bfd General 1 November 4th 03 04:23 PM