Win a shopping spree worth £3000 in H&M. It's FREE to join MyOffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.

Old October 27th 07, 02:14 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport,uk.rec.humour,uk.politics.misc

Default Win a shopping spree worth £3000 in H&M. It's FREE to join MyOffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.

MyOffers

MyOffers is the UK's leading competition website and has hundreds of
prizes for it's members to win every month.

We have given away 1,000's of prizes worth well over £3,000,000!

We're giving away £3000 to send you on a shopping spree in H&M.

Feast yourself on fantastic styles, like the new Madonna & Crew
collection, as chosen by the star and her companions for the
Confessions World Tour.

MyOffers offers a wide range of excellent prizes in return for
completing short questionnaires.

Win any of the following prizes
· Win 10x PlayStation 3 games
· Win a BMW 1 Series 116i M Sport
· Win a Dell XPS laptop
· Win a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
· Win a fabulous Sony Bravia HD-ready TV
· Win a luxury week in Las Vegas
· Win a new TomTom Sat Nav System
· Win a year of Marks and Spencer food shopping
· Win a £1000 shopping spree in Habitat
· Win an Apple iPod 60GB
· Win £1000 cash
· Win £1000 spend in PC World
· Win £1000 spend in the Bose Store
· Win £1000 to spend in John Lewis
· Win £1000 to spend in the AppleMac shop

Click Herehttp://www.jdoqocy.com/pq80oz6v25KNONSSSMKMLQLLOMP