Hell yes, I just bought a SS...

Old October 26th 03, 01:43 AM
Slacker

Default Hell yes, I just bought a SS...

That's right a Super Sleek, badass, black 2003 Turner DHR and a 2003 Shiver!

Let the testosterone flow!!!!

Now, I'm officially a DH'er. A very styling one... at least at a standstill
;^ 0

--
Slacker -- grrrrrrrr

Old October 26th 03, 11:12 AM
Michael Dart

"Slacker" wrote in message
That's right a Super Sleek, badass, black 2003 Turner DHR and a 2003

Shiver!

Let the testosterone flow!!!!

Now, I'm officially a DH'er. A very styling one... at least at a

standstill
;^ 0

--
Slacker -- grrrrrrrr

Well it's about time. Congrats Duuuude!

Mike

Old October 26th 03, 10:17 PM
Dean A. Stepper

Congratulations, hope you got up to Big Bear today but that may have been a
problem with the fires.

I have not regretted the purchase of my 5Spot at all.

Dean Stepper
Laguna Beach, CA

Old October 26th 03, 10:40 PM
Michael Dart

"Slacker" wrote in message
That's right a Super Sleek, badass, black 2003 Turner DHR and a 2003

Shiver!

Let the testosterone flow!!!!

Now, I'm officially a DH'er. A very styling one... at least at a

standstill
;^ 0

--
Slacker -- grrrrrrrr

Well it's about time. Congrats Duuuude!

Mike

Thanks!

Dang, I can't even sleep. I keep waking up to look at her, rub her twin

top
tubes, play with her pivot and caress her beautiful rear end.

--
Slacker - sleepless in socal

Ahhh yes. I remember my 'first' DH bike. ;^)

Mike

Old October 27th 03, 02:45 AM
ctg

"Slacker" wrote in message
That's right a Super Sleek, badass, black 2003 Turner DHR and a 2003

Shiver!

No pics?

Chris

Old October 27th 03, 03:21 AM
Penny S

Slacker spray painted on a boxcar:
That's right a Super Sleek, badass, black 2003 Turner DHR and a
2003 Shiver!

No pics?

Chris

I'll try to borrow the digi from work... I don't own a camera yet.

slacker, your computer clock is way off. you are exactly 12 hours off.

ps

Old October 27th 03, 03:41 AM
Slacker

slacker, your computer clock is way off. you are exactly 12 hours off.

ps

Dang it, I'm ordering a Motherboard, CPU, memeory, Power supply and a case
right now. My computer is about to blow. I've had more lock-ups and blue
screens in the past month than in the past few years.
/
/
/
/
hehehe... I just realized I set the clock wrong, but I still need a new PC
:^ )
2.6 Giga Slurps here I come, and the CPU $ just dropped today.
--
Slacker

Old October 27th 03, 03:58 AM
Michael Dart

"Slacker" wrote in message
slacker, your computer clock is way off. you are exactly 12 hours off.

ps

Dang it, I'm ordering a Motherboard, CPU, memeory, Power supply and a case
right now. My computer is about to blow. I've had more lock-ups and blue
screens in the past month than in the past few years.
/
/
/
/
hehehe... I just realized I set the clock wrong, but I still need a new PC
:^ )
2.6 Giga Slurps here I come, and the CPU $ just dropped today.
--
Slacker

And check your above email too.

Mike