Some real Freds on Bikes

Old November 1st 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Some real Freds on Bikes

If you want to see some real Fred riding today, check out the jackass
security/cops that shadow the elite men and women on bikes in the NYC
Marathon (starting right now). Last year, one of them stacked it while
going 13 mph.

It really makes the entire race hilarious to watch.

Magilla

Old November 1st 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

MagillaGorilla wrote:
If you want to see some real Fred riding today, check out the jackass
security/cops that shadow the elite men and women on bikes in the NYC
Marathon (starting right now). Last year, one of them stacked it while
going 13 mph.

It really makes the entire race hilarious to watch.

Magilla

Yeah, it's amazing how they all don't have brand new noses.
Old November 1st 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
If you want to see some real Fred riding today, check out the jackass
security/cops that shadow the elite men and women on bikes in the NYC
Marathon (starting right now). Last year, one of them stacked it while
going 13 mph.

It really makes the entire race hilarious to watch.

Magilla

At Redlands cops patrol the race course on segways. Not sure about the
Jackass part though, just doing their job.

Old November 2nd 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
If you want to see some real Fred riding today, check out the jackass
security/cops that shadow the elite men and women on bikes in the NYC
Marathon (starting right now). Last year, one of them stacked it while
going 13 mph.

It really makes the entire race hilarious to watch.

Magilla

At Redlands cops patrol the race course on segways. Not sure about the
Jackass part though, just doing their job.

Oh my God. If this is true, then the entire sport has ****ing imploded. A
segway is so ****ing gay that if the Village People were to re-unite and do
a concert tour, they would likely drive out on stage on one and think that
it looks cool.

If I saw a cop on a segway, I would say something like this to him:

"I use to have one of those...and then I realized that fisting another man's
rectum was wrong."

Magilla

Old November 3rd 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

[...]

I believe that violates one of The Rules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Thanks to Paul for finding that.

Real Commuter Bikes Returning? cfsmtb Australia 22 October 17th 06 10:01 AM
Real Commuter Bikes Returning? K.A. Moylan Australia 26 October 15th 06 12:25 PM
Are Seven Cycles road bikes for Freds? Bailiwick Racing 13 February 13th 06 11:06 AM
Are These Bikes Real? Davy Techniques 6 November 8th 05 08:18 PM
Cheap Bikes vs expensive bikes - what are the real differences? The Real Slim Shady UK 8 August 13th 03 08:30 PM