WHOOPS! Mountain biker seriously injured

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 14th 12, 10:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Mountain biker seriously injured

On Friday, September 14, 2012 8:11:55 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:08:05 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:07:07 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:39:05 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: All that proves is that the mountain bikers LIED. The assault charge was DISMISSED. DUH! Do your homework. And use your real name, coward. You really are losing it ... (unknown) didn't mention assault ... he stated, quite correctly, that you were convicted of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery. That is a 100% true statement of the facts. Yes, he did: "The public record proves otherwise. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-052810-37NC.htm" Learn how to read. Oh, I forgot: you aren't capable. An illiterate like you has no business telling anyone what I intended to write. As usual, your overwhelming bias is preventing you from being objective. I did not, in fact, mention assault. I alluded to the fact that there is a public record that A) you have a police record and B) 2 convictions in a court of law. There's no lie there. In addition I posted a link including your mugshot and the details of your arrest, which, in this glorious age of personal histories stored permanently on the Internet, is to be your legacy. Here it is again: http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

I guess your memory is weak: You first posted "In June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker."

Now explain why you just LIED: "I did not, in fact, mention assault." It doesn't take any brains at all to see that you are a LIAR -- like ALL mountain bikers! You can't even tell the truth about your own name! QED