DX Cranks and Koxx Street Cranks

Old June 5th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle2280

Default DX Cranks and Koxx Street Cranks

I was looking into getting some Koxx Street Cranks for a Koxx unicycle
that I'll soon be ordering, but from the looks of them, they seem to be
relatively similar to my current DX cranks. My question is, will I get
as much crank bite from these as I do my DX right now? One of the main
reasons I'm upgrading is because of the horrible cranks, that I can't
seem to avoid. I don't want to have them come in, and have the same
thing happening. If its true, I'll probably settle on the "normal"
cranks that come with them.

--
unicycle2280

Koxx Cranks On musketman Unicycling 10 December 31st 07 05:18 AM
koxx - isis hub, cranks etc Paaske Unicycling 13 November 17th 07 11:36 PM
Question about Koxx-One cranks fluxusmaximus Unicycling 10 June 24th 07 03:39 PM
Koxx-1 Street cranks review maxisback Unicycling 1 October 23rd 06 09:59 AM
Removing Koxx-One Cranks president_luke Unicycling 1 October 22nd 05 03:05 AM