Our bipedal condition is not negotiable

Old May 23rd 17, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Default Our bipedal condition is not negotiable

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 5:17:41 PM UTC-5, saracene wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 7:03:18 PM UTC+1, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
Our bipedal condition is not negotiable.

Mine has already gone.

As a general rule "use it or lose it." Look at what what happened to our tail.
Old May 23rd 17, 08:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 1:59:52 AM UTC-5, Love wrote:
In article ,
says...
I'm still waiting for a reason U want to keep the willing and able people

down. I don't think is envy but it must in the list of synonyms. U think
cyclists would bump into U or is it that U expect the sidewalks crowded with
cyclists? What about if we
take the lane like a car and we leave the dysfunctional sidewalks all to

yourself?

Locomotively non-binary people don't need to respond to your shaming with terms
like "willing and able" and speculations about our motives like calling them
"envy". Check your privilege, bourgeois bipedalist. It's you trying to keep
everyone else down.

Most people are just lazy, then want others to adapt to their own lifestyle.. I have such a neighbor. She's obese, about my same age and drives everywhere. Then she tries to put me down for being out and about riding a bike. She says I should be happy to have a "share the road" sign that is openly ignored. The handicapped get much better treatment than us. You ride into a supermarket. We must leave our wheels outside, having the uncertainty of not finding the bike.

The system wants consumers. It wants people overweight and sick. It doesn't want fit people who won't burn gas and everything else. My bipedal condition is under attack. I actually I've been through the worst humiliations you can't even imagine. I ride my bike in extremely dangerous conditions, product of stupid murderous design. WE ARE NOT PEOPLE.
Old May 23rd 17, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:02:40 AM UTC-4, dagnabit wrote:
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" wrote in message
Your appeal to the lowest common denominator is rather absurd when an
overwhelming majority is willing and able to be fit, including the
overweight and the elderly. Exercising bipedalism improves the quality of
life for all.

in order to qualify this statement you may need to offer
some type of evidence that there is even a possibility of
quality in life beyond the filtered and limited human
perspective dynamic. some well known people have
even suggested that life is suffering.

Well, I can tell you that some routes --clean, green and safe-- get me a peace and balance equivalent to yoga, while others give me the feeling of being in Afghanistan, fighting for survival among the terrorists. The environment inflicts pain or gives you glory.

I think life is a mix of pain and glory, and it could much more glory if the haters weren't in power dropping bombs and designing murderous roads and sidewalks. If they planted more trees --appropriately a component of Buddha's enlightenment-- we could set up more hammocks and let the stress melt away.

How dare anyone deny our bipedal condition? His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_] General 0 May 13th 11 06:43 AM
The most natural vehicle for a bipedal ape is the bike! ComandanteBanana Rides 2 March 30th 09 11:45 PM
Missed random test is negotiable Bill C Racing 2 June 10th 08 11:45 PM
Towpath Condition Dave UK 4 March 28th 07 11:25 PM
WTB Stem- like new condition Brian Kelly Marketplace 0 August 13th 04 04:50 PM