TNB: Niggasow Who Hit Bicyclist Reneges on Promise To Surrender

Old August 21st 08, 05:21 AM posted to alt.flame.cincinnati,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.african.american,rec.bicycles.misc
Not An Ape

Default TNB: Niggasow Who Hit Bicyclist Reneges on Promise To Surrender

Police say a woman who promised to turn herself in last night to face
charges in a hit and run crash... has not done so.

Rasheena Greene of Northside hit and injured Carrie Cochran on Montana
Avenue, two weeks ago. Cochran and about twenty other serious cyclists
were coming down Montana Avenue, when Greene turned left right in front of
them.

A witness told Local 12, "She actually gets out of the car and says
everything cool.. Everything cool and we're like I don't think so, she's
lying on the street her bike was broken and she jumped in the car, started
yelling and drove away."

At her Northside home Tuesday afternoon, Greene met Local 12 reporter Rich
Jaffe at the door.
"ARE YOU RASHEENA?...She's not here."

Greene told Jaffe she got scared when a number of the riders surrounded
her car. Arrested a short time later, she never showed up for court, and a
warrant has been issued for her arrest.

It's not the only one. According to court records she's been arrested two
other times for driving without a license.

Rasheena Greene promised to turn herself in last night when she gets off
work at 11 o'clock but today police tell us, she is still on the loose.

Nigvid & nigpic at site

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...a-fa9f7e563039