A PROMISE

Old November 4th 08, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Guy Cuthbertson[_6_]

Default A PROMISE

If Guy Chapman stops posting on this newsgroup, then I swear on my
loved ones' lives that I will stop posting on this newsgroup as well.

I'm not trying to destroy the group, I just want the motorist-haters
to stop using what should be a neutral group for UK cyclists as a base
for their highly political, extremist, ludicrous, offensive and
spiteful campaign against those who dare to travel on too many wheels.
And I'll prove that I'm not trying to destroy the group by taking no
further interest in it, as long as Chapman goes.

So either put it to the test by ousting Chapman, or stop making
baseless, completely untrue allegations about me (or other people)
trying to "destroy the group". I have no problem whatsoever with
ordinary UK cyclists. However, I do have a problem with
motorist-haters, especially those who lie about hating motorists and
those who wish to kill road users, and so until their leader, Chapman,
leaves, I will continue to disrupt this group.

Take it or leave it, but do stop moaning for heaven's sake.
Old November 5th 08, 01:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Go **** yourself, you pathetic little ****.

Old November 5th 08, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_7_]

Guy Cuthbertson wrote:

If Guy Chapman stops posting on this newsgroup, then I swear on my
loved ones' lives that I will stop posting on this newsgroup as well.

Go **** yourself, you pathetic little ****.

I'm just amazed that he claims to have loved ones! lol

Brian.

Old November 5th 08, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave Larrington

In ,
Brian Robertson tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:

I'm just amazed that he claims to have loved ones!

By dint of my l33t 900gl3 5k1llz, I have unearthed a photo of same.

http://www.cwmbran.info/gonk%20example13.jpg

Nuxxy-wuxxy is trying to teach him mental arithmetic.

Or maybe it was the other way round.

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk

Old November 5th 08, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Guy Cuthbertson wrote:

If Guy Chapman stops posting on this newsgroup, then I swear on my
loved ones' lives that I will stop posting on this newsgroup as
well.

Go **** yourself, you pathetic little ****.

I'm just amazed that he claims to have loved ones! lol

Indeed, but as the condition presumably won't be satisfied the
statement block won't be executed anyway, so its content is irrelevant.