The next level....

Old August 19th 07, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Martin Dann

Default The next level....

Bridgemaster wrote:
OK, now that I've cleared things up with Tony (sorry, again for the
confusion, Tony) we can move on to something more productive.

I've been giving some thought to interesting threads, and have a few ideas
to share with the group.

'Why are so many cyclists gay?' would provoke an interesting discussion -
perhaps with an associated thread, 'Does it matter?'

On a similar theme I thought, 'Cycling - nurture or nature' would be also be
a winner.

Of course, I fully realise that I'm the new boy on UKRC - and don't want to
appear to be too forward. However, perhaps in a few months time I'll be
part of the club and will be welcomed as a valued contributor?

I certainly hope so - otherwise the next few years are going to be
difficult for us all.

New email every week, how nice.

What Level Are You?? trials_uni Unicycling 43 April 15th 06 12:03 PM
what level unign Unicycling 3 August 25th 05 03:14 AM
how to become level one rider, help with level two please habbywall Unicycling 1 July 1st 05 03:00 AM
Level Six and Level Ten Mounts? jsm Unicycling 13 February 25th 05 06:40 PM
new MTB - next level Gregg Mountain Biking 7 January 23rd 05 06:17 PM