Payment to Frank Krygowski

Old October 11th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Payment to Frank Krygowski

I owe Frank Krygowski for a bare rim that he tested for me in another
thread, which dropped a tenth of an inch under a 10-lb weight, but was
squashed flat under a full Krygowski (roughly 0.5 Chalos):

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...c4b7c7cbab674b

***

From the 1934 Columbia catalogue, p. 14-15, right-hand column:

http://www.nostalgic.net/pictures/800.htm

I hope that it's safe to say that we're square.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old October 11th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Michael Warner wrote:

How much is a Chalo in kg, anyway? Judging from his endless rants about
lycra and CF, I'd say it's well into 3 figures :-)

That's 155kg and 2.03m to you, son. _Way_ too much man for a plastic
bike. You are free to ride your Malibu Barbie Fun Bike as much as you
like, though.

Chalo

Old October 11th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Warner[_2_]

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:58:08 -0000, Chalo wrote:

That's 155kg and 2.03m to you, son. _Way_ too much man for a plastic
bike.

Well, there's something we can agree on :-)

You are free to ride your Malibu Barbie Fun Bike as much as you
like, though.

Why, thank you. They're particularly good up hills, you know.
Old October 11th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Warner[_2_]

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:04:27 -0600, wrote:

The most recent Chalo is a svelte 1.82 standard Fogels

Or 2.04 Michaels before meals, if you're collecting units.
Old October 11th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article .com,
Chalo wrote:

Michael Warner wrote:

How much is a Chalo in kg, anyway? Judging from his endless rants
about lycra and CF, I'd say it's well into 3 figures :-)

That's 155kg and 2.03m to you, son.

Dang, Chalo, and I thought I was a moose on a bike at 95 kg and 1.96 m.
I'd be the runt of the litter compared to you.
Old October 11th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Oct 10, 11:23 pm, wrote:
I owe Frank Krygowski for a bare rim that he tested for me in another
thread, which dropped a tenth of an inch under a 10-lb weight, but was
squashed flat under a full Krygowski (roughly 0.5 Chalos):

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...c4b7c7cbab674b

***

From the 1934 Columbia catalogue, p. 14-15, right-hand column:

http://www.nostalgic.net/pictures/800.htm

I hope that it's safe to say that we're square.

Deepest thanks, Carl, and nice find! Paid in full!

- Frank Krygowski

Old October 12th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Warner[_2_]

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:03:59 -0500, Tim McNamara wrote:

Dang, Chalo, and I thought I was a moose on a bike at 95 kg and 1.96 m.
I'd be the runt of the litter compared to you.

He's only 15cm taller than me, but weighs over twice as much! Incredible.
Either he's a bodybuilder, doesn't ride much or consumes more food and beer
than a typical third-world country :-)
Old October 12th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
.com
,
Chalo wrote:

Michael Warner wrote:

How much is a Chalo in kg, anyway? Judging from his endless rants about
lycra and CF, I'd say it's well into 3 figures :-)

That's 155kg and 2.03m to you, son. _Way_ too much man for a plastic
bike. You are free to ride your Malibu Barbie Fun Bike as much as you
like, though.

Twenty-four stone, six.

--
Michael Press