Eestate agent "inadvertently" apologises for bad driving.

Old August 29th 08, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

Default Eestate agent "inadvertently" apologises for bad driving.

Hilarious, from Cycle Chat:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18009

From: MD of Posher and Posher
Subject: Complaint about your aggressive agent
To: Mr. Crock of Gold
Date: Thursday, 28 August, 2008
Dear Mr Crock of Gold

Thank you for your email with regards to your unpleasant cycling
experience with a member of my staff at Posher and Posher. I have been
able to establish which member of staff this was and I have taken the
time to address the situation and reprimand him for his actions. I am
extremely sorry that this occurred. I have attached the apology from
Car Driver with regards to the incident and have personally checked
that all of my staff understand the implications of using a mobile
whilst driving and enforced a policy where under no circumstances do
they do it. I hope that you can accept our apology.

Dear Mr Crock of Gold

After receiving your email, I am greatly sorry to have caused you any
grievance and undue stress and hope this will not affect your regard
for Posher and Posher.

I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you and
I am sincerely sorry for any stress which was caused when beeping my
horn. I can assure you that this is a one off incident and I have
taken on board what you have said, to become a better driver in
London.

Kind Regards
Car Driver

From: Mr. Crock of Gold
To: MD of Posher and Posher
Date: Thursday, 28 August, 2008

Dear MD of Posher and Posher

Thanks very much indeed for your prompt response and apology. I
respect your professionalism.

Regards

Mr. Crock of Gold

Old August 29th 08, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jackbike

..

"I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you and"

A savage condemnation of the educational system. Explains a lot though.

Old August 29th 08, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Rudin[_2_]

Old August 29th 08, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

On Aug 29, 10:07*am, Paul Rudin wrote:
spindrift writes:
...to apologise inadvertently to you...

Unreservedly?

Sincerely?

Incontravertibly?

Inconsolably?

Old August 29th 08, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

spindrift wrote:
After receiving your email, I am greatly sorry to have caused you any
grievance and undue stress and hope this will not affect your regard
for Posher and Posher.

I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you and
I am sincerely sorry for any stress which was caused when beeping my
horn. I can assure you that this is a one off incident and I have
taken on board what you have said, to become a better driver in
London.

Hmm. Anyone remember the "apology" scene from showgirls?

BugBear
Old August 29th 08, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_3_]

spindrift wrote:

I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you

It's an Estate Agent.

You didn't expect perfect English, did you?

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi 'Big and Butch'
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp "When I feel fit enough'
Old August 29th 08, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

On Aug 29, 10:32*am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
spindrift wrote:
I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you

It's an Estate Agent. *

You didn't expect perfect English, did you?

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi 'Big and Butch'
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp "When I feel fit enough'

When I bought my first house, the estate agent brief promised "A
wealth of radiators".

Old August 29th 08, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
lardyninja

Paul - xxx wrote, On 29/08/2008 10:32:
spindrift wrote:

I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you

It's an Estate Agent.

You didn't expect perfect English, did you?

Apparently from the thread title it's an eestate agent.

LN

Old August 29th 08, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

On 29 Aug 2008 09:32:19 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
said in
:

It's an Estate Agent.

Good point. "This apology offers generous scope for improvement"

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old August 29th 08, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

On Aug 29, 10:49*am, "Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:
On 29 Aug 2008 09:32:19 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
said in
:

It's an Estate Agent. *

Good point. *"This apology offers generous scope for improvement"

Guy
--
May contain traces of irony. *Contents liable to settle after posting.http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"I direct a key raft of compact and bijou apologies toward you, south-
facing."