hit or miss

Old March 27th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default hit or miss

http://www.cyclingnews.com/track/200...?id=/photos/20
09/mar09/wtc09/wtc093/CNP04

As usual, submitted without comment.

Old March 27th 09, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/track/200...?id=/photos/20
09/mar09/wtc09/wtc093/CNP04

As usual, submitted without comment.

The girl in the center looks like she enlisted in the Royal British Marines
and then halfway through her buzz cut, she jumped out of the barber's chair
and went AWOL. The chick on the right looks like the daughter of Mary Lou
Retton.

And the chick on the left looks like she needs to place an online order for
some of Victoria Principal's make-up to cover up all those freckles.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old March 27th 09, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Mmm, white kit. http://tinyurl.com/dgydob (and "Previous photo")

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old March 27th 09, 10:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

This is a cool pic
http://www.bike-zone.com/photos/2008...urne082/uci001
Old March 27th 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

This is a cool pic
http://www.bike-zone.com/photos/2008...urne082/uci001

You better put that 12 on our bike, JT, if you plan on racing Bear Mountain this year.

Magilla

Near Miss Nigel Randell[_2_] UK 12 December 21st 07 02:44 PM
near miss ray Australia 17 August 17th 07 07:08 AM
A near miss habbywall Unicycling 0 June 4th 06 03:04 AM
Near miss essendon93 Australia 9 February 16th 06 11:46 PM
Near Miss Dave Larrington UK 27 July 20th 05 11:26 PM