They fixed his nose...

Old November 11th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default They fixed his nose...

think they could do something about his hair!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...-surgery/95054
Old November 11th 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 11, 11:08*am, Scott wrote:
think they could do something about his hair!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...-in-hospital-a...

Fix what? That's the new TT helmet. It uses the surface texture of
each hair to break up the laminar flow of the air. It's crazy fast.

Old November 11th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 11, 11:08 am, Scott wrote:
think they could do something about his hair!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...-in-hospital-a...

Fix what? That's the new TT helmet. It uses the surface texture of
each hair to break up the laminar flow of the air. It's crazy fast.

That cannot be marketed to balding fatty-master types, and is therefore
obviously untrue.
Old November 11th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Fred Fredburger wrote in
:

That cannot be marketed to balding fatty-master types, and is
therefore obviously untrue.

It can be sold to BFM types if you sell them on a $15,000 hair weave
first. It's a variation of the "to get the maximum benefit of these
$4000 wheels, you need this $12,000 frame" marketing ploy.

Second oldest trick in the book.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 11th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

William Asher wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote in
:

That cannot be marketed to balding fatty-master types, and is
therefore obviously untrue.

It can be sold to BFM types if you sell them on a $15,000 hair weave
first. It's a variation of the "to get the maximum benefit of these
$4000 wheels, you need this $12,000 frame" marketing ploy.

Second oldest trick in the book.

Oh, right. I guess that shows why I'm not in marketing.
Old November 11th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 11, 2:36*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
William Asher wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote in

That cannot be marketed to balding fatty-master types, and is
therefore obviously untrue.

It can be sold to BFM types if you sell them on a $15,000 hair weave
first. *It's a variation of the "to get the maximum benefit of these
$4000 wheels, you need this $12,000 frame" marketing ploy. *

Second oldest trick in the book.

Oh, right. I guess that shows why I'm not in marketing.

No, you're the market. ~

Old November 13th 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Scott wrote:

think they could do something about his hair!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...-surgery/95054

That's what happens when you give head to a vacuum cleaner.

Magilla

Old November 13th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Scott wrote:

think they could do something about his hair!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...in-hospital-af
ter-nose-surgery/95054

That's what happens when you give head to a vacuum cleaner.

Wouldn't that suck all your hair forward? It looks like he went down on a
leaf blower to me, which would blow your hair up like that.

Or so I'm told anyway.

--
Bill Asher

Old November 13th 09, 09:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

William Asher wrote:
Wouldn't that suck all your hair forward? It looks like he went down on a
leaf blower to me, which would blow your hair up like that.

Or so I'm told anyway.

The lady doth protest too much.

Nose plugs during warm up? RicodJour Racing 6 July 11th 07 09:02 PM
Red Nose Day coolrhys Unicycling 0 March 15th 07 05:57 PM
Bib Shorts Down - Up Your Nose [email protected] Racing 4 August 1st 05 05:01 PM
Nose plugs at Worlds? almost fast Racing 4 October 2nd 04 08:08 PM
Blowing your nose Kenneth Clements UK 40 October 31st 03 12:46 PM