If only they had number plates

Old November 10th 17, 12:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default If only they had number plates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzWXjVM12w

Compulsory 3rd party insurance would also help.

Old November 10th 17, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Not enough exercise. 100% guaranteed.

I hate to admit it but for a long time I had meltdowns in 2 situations, telecom customer service and flat tires starting out into the desert. I've never had a meltdown near the end of a ride and it's not because I never get flats at the end of a ride.

Fortunately the only record or evidence of any of my melt downs, at least in this hemisphere, is a stomped creosote bush.

Both issues have been solved.

Bret Cahill

Bicycles should have number plates Mrcheerful UK 0 September 3rd 14 06:39 AM
Cycle number plates Simon Weaseltemper UK 0 June 20th 11 04:28 PM
Cycle number plates Nick[_4_] UK 2 June 20th 11 10:39 AM
Number Plates? permajeo UK 15 September 20th 06 06:23 PM
Number Plates Scott Morrison Marketplace 0 November 19th 04 08:53 PM