Can you help ID this road rage cyclist?

Old July 18th 10, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
BrianW[_2_]

Default Can you help ID this road rage cyclist?

On Jul 18, 11:15*am, Tony Dragon wrote:
BrianW wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:26 pm, Doug wrote:
On Jul 17, 7:22 pm, BrianW wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8737107...75633/sizes/o/
No idea

Are you sure, Doug? *It's your mate Mr Bollen, from Catford. *You
know, the one who used to use your computer and account to post
messages to usenet asking about a multitude of medical issues.

Wrong Doug, unless he's morphed again.

Wait, so are you saying it's neither "our" Doug, nor Doug Bollen, but
another Doug altogether? Now I'm getting really confused.
Old July 18th 10, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:09:20 +0100, "Mr. Benn"
wrote:

"Tony Dragon" wrote in message
Mr. Benn wrote:
"BrianW" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 12:18 am, JMS wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:29:04 -0700 (PDT), BrianW

wrote:
On Jul 17, 8:09 pm, JMS wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:22:22 -0700 (PDT), BrianW
wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8737107...75633/sizes/o/
I think it is someone known as Zit - quite an objectionable ****
Hey, Judetard, time of the month again?
Oh, wait, you're a **** every day of the month. My apologies for the
mistake.
Hello Zit - did the post touch a nerve?

No.

You are one sad *******.

Thanks.
==============

Can you two please stop squabbling. Try killfiling each other.

Ah, don't interrupt them, they're in love.

If that was foreplay, I don't think I'd want to stay and watch the rest!

I would...
Old July 18th 10, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

BrianW wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:26 pm, Doug wrote:
On Jul 17, 7:22 pm, BrianW wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8737107...75633/sizes/o/
No idea
Are you sure, Doug? It's your mate Mr Bollen, from Catford. You
know, the one who used to use your computer and account to post
messages to usenet asking about a multitude of medical issues.

Wrong Doug, unless he's morphed again.

Wait, so are you saying it's neither "our" Doug, nor Doug Bollen, but
another Doug altogether? Now I'm getting really confused.

There is Doug ) who can't post because he has been
censored, but can post it would seem
There is ) who is Doug, but Doug says
he is not Doug
Then there is Doug ) who is Doug while Doug is
being censored
None of these Dougs are the Doug from Catford unless the Catford Doug is
one of the above Dougs but Doug doesn't know it.
Or perhaps there is a clandestine factory in South London making Dougs &
there is a secret stockpile of them.
Perhaps CM London is really all made of Dougs corking & ramming each other.
Perhaps Doug will explain all this, always assuming that the Doug who
explains is Doug & not Doug.
Hope this helps.

--
Tony Dragon

Old July 19th 10, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
BrianW[_2_]

Mr. Benn wrote:

wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8737107...75633/sizes/o/
I think it is someone known as Zit - quite an objectionable ****
Hey, Judetard, time of the month again?
Oh, wait, you're a **** every day of the month. My apologies for the
mistake.
Hello Zit - did the post touch a nerve?

No.

You are one sad *******.

Thanks.

Can you two please stop squabbling. *Try killfiling each other.

Ah, don't interrupt them, they're in love.

If that was foreplay, I don't think I'd want to stay and watch the rest!

I would...

Fan of snuff movies, are you?