911 Commission Co-Chair Explains Need for New Investigation

Old October 4th 06, 06:42 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Default 911 Commission Co-Chair Explains Need for New Investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMn...watch_response

"I don't believe for a minute we got everything right. We wrote a first
draft of history." Lee Hamilton later states "...they're gonna find out
some things we missed."

"Alot of people have something to hide" Lee Hamilton Co-Chair 911
Comission....

YOU ****ING IGNORANT COWARDS

AUSTRALIANS BUNCH OF COWARD HOWARDS.

THE LEFT IS THE TRUE FORCE OF PEACE WE WILL BURN CANBERRA TO THE
GROUND IN VIOLENT REVOLUTION TO SHOW YOU RIGHTARDS HOW "SOFT" WE ARE

ALL MPs HEADS WILL STICK ON STAKES AND BLOOD WILL RUN DOWN THE STREETS
OF CANBERRA

Old October 4th 06, 06:57 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
alan kyder

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMn...watch_response

"I don't believe for a minute we got everything right. We wrote a first
draft of history." Lee Hamilton later states "...they're gonna find out
some things we missed."

"Alot of people have something to hide" Lee Hamilton Co-Chair 911
Comission....

YOU ****ING IGNORANT COWARDS

AUSTRALIANS BUNCH OF COWARD HOWARDS.

THE LEFT IS THE TRUE FORCE OF PEACE WE WILL BURN CANBERRA TO THE
GROUND IN VIOLENT REVOLUTION TO SHOW YOU RIGHTARDS HOW "SOFT" WE ARE

ALL MPs HEADS WILL STICK ON STAKES AND BLOOD WILL RUN DOWN THE STREETS
OF CANBERRA

You forgot to mention Zionists , Paedophiles or Conspiracy...
Old October 4th 06, 07:03 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMn...watch_response

"I don't believe for a minute we got everything right. We wrote a first
draft of history." Lee Hamilton later states "...they're gonna find out
some things we missed."

"Alot of people have something to hide" Lee Hamilton Co-Chair 911
Comission....

YOU ****ING IGNORANT COWARDS

AUSTRALIANS BUNCH OF COWARD HOWARDS.

THE LEFT IS THE TRUE FORCE OF PEACE WE WILL BURN CANBERRA TO THE
GROUND IN VIOLENT REVOLUTION TO SHOW YOU RIGHTARDS HOW "SOFT" WE ARE

LOL: "the left is the truth force of peace....we will burn Canberra to
the ground". How...peaceful of you.

Oooooh, scary!!

I thought your revolution was going to happen last month? Remember your
promise to attack Canberra on Sep11 with your 100,000 armed
revolutionaries. I guess they all got lost on the way or something.....

.....not to mention, those university bombings your promised that also
never happened.

You sad ****.

ALL MPs HEADS WILL STICK ON STAKES AND BLOOD WILL RUN DOWN THE STREETS
OF CANBERRA

Mwahaha. Sure, Jake. Tell us nutjob, how exactly you're going to
achieve this?

Why don't you go back to your cot and play with your cuddle-toys?

Old October 4th 06, 11:15 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

[...]

What ever you do Tropi, never attack the argument - it might destroy
you.

Old October 4th 06, 11:25 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

[...]

What "argument" jakey? You just made more of your laughable threats.
Just like you promised you'd lead an armed revolution on September 11.
Not surprisingly, it never happened. It amusing watching you come up
with ever-more crazed bull**** in an attempt to get people to stop
laughing at you

Old October 4th 06, 11:47 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

[...]

Well, when you actually find an argument, let me know and I'll attack
it.

PS. when's the revolution coming?