Style Question for Fabrizio wrt Alexandre Vinokourov

Old July 22nd 03, 04:06 AM
Claire Petersky

Default Style Question for Fabrizio wrt Alexandre Vinokourov

So, I'm watching the stage 15 of the Tour de France with my 8 year
old, Emma. I mention that I think Alexandre Vinokourov is better
looking than Jan Ullrich. She agrees (and states that Ullrich looks
like something from a horror movie), but says that that pink jersey
Vinokourov wears does not go with his blonde hair, and that he would
look much better in the Fasso Bortolo jersey that Ivan Basso was
wearing.

Generally, I trust my daughter's color sense, which is better than
mine, but I was wondering if our own Fabrizio had an opinion about
style, Vinokourov's hair, and the color jersey he is currently
wearing.

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky )
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky
Old July 22nd 03, 04:37 AM
User968758

Also,green is NOT Kirsten Gum's color.
Old July 22nd 03, 04:49 AM
Edward Waffle

User968758 wrote in message
Also,green is NOT Kirsten Gum's color.

She looked a lot better today with the darker blue vest over the unfortunate
green. Her makeup has been better recently, also.

Old July 22nd 03, 05:43 AM
Steven Bornfeld

Claire Petersky wrote:
So, I'm watching the stage 15 of the Tour de France with my 8 year
old, Emma. I mention that I think Alexandre Vinokourov is better
looking than Jan Ullrich. She agrees (and states that Ullrich looks
like something from a horror movie), but says that that pink jersey
Vinokourov wears does not go with his blonde hair, and that he would
look much better in the Fasso Bortolo jersey that Ivan Basso was
wearing.

Generally, I trust my daughter's color sense, which is better than
mine, but I was wondering if our own Fabrizio had an opinion about
style, Vinokourov's hair, and the color jersey he is currently
wearing.

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky )

Claire--

You can't write in a public forum that you think any form of your
daughter's judgement is superior to yours! If you admit to inferior
color sense when she's 8, what are the teen years gonna be like?
Geez, I once said something remotely like that--the wife gave me some
dressing down for a "rookie mistake"!

Steve

Old July 22nd 03, 05:44 AM
Stewart Fleming

Nick Burns wrote:

That is hilarious! Does anyone's hair go with the pink jersey!? LOL

Unusual hair colouring is a sign of drug-taking in the peloton.
Source: RBR, so treat as suspect.

Old July 22nd 03, 06:23 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Edward Waffle" wrote in message

User968758 wrote in message
Also,green is NOT Kirsten Gum's color.

She looked a lot better today with the darker blue vest over the

unfortunate
green. Her makeup has been better recently, also.

Really?

What did you think of Phil's outfit today compared to yesterday?