australian video!

Old January 9th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default australian video!

okay. whilst i have my stitches in i cant ride. and ive been meaning to
make a vid for awhile. so awile ago i got some state of the art editing
suite using unmentionable methods. so basically if your from australia
and can get some video to me ill be happy to include you. id be wrapped
to get some footage from people like andrew carter, alex toms, and
simon wells in particular. however i dont like my chances so anyone
with some good film of themself send it to me. for length im thinking
around 20-30 mins allup. any tips wouldbe sweet.

edit: my dads an ex movie director so if ur in the brisbane area and
need someone to film you i can help out.

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 9th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Good luck with that video man. Don't expect too much in too quick of
time. lol.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

I want to bathe in the death of balance hops.

I like how people believe what is fed to them.

You can question each point as it stands alone. However there's too
much there to answer it all.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old January 9th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

YAY ive always wanted to be in a video (lets cal it "phlamph 3: return
to phlamph mountain) oh and tom *cups hand to mouth in an attempt to
amplify sound* Do YoU MiNd fIlMinG Me?

--
dan de man

spazdude222 wrote:
Grab your dick and double click!

iridemymuni wrote:
lel

'CLICK HERE FOR FUNNY ' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-4at79uKw)
monkeyman wrote:
Typing like that makes anyone look uneducated.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

(\_/)
O o
()This is bunny. Copy bunny on to your signature to help him on his
way to world domination.
STEPHEN HAWKING'S PRO WHEELCHAIR 2!
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old January 10th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

i can film ive got a decent camera. it can save stuff to the computer
from tape at 178mb per minute.

not much compared to fantastic really expensive cameras but yeah.

--
iridemymuni

[signature too long to be displayed]
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old January 10th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrew_carter

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
id be wrapped to get some footage from people like andrew carter, alex
toms, and simon wells in particular. however i dont like my chances

I'd be happy to go out riding/filming with you all but don't expect
anything all that impressive from me. Lucky for you, there are now a
bunch of great riders in Brisbane to film!

...still, I would like to get out and ride some rails again. It's been
about a year!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'www.unicycletips.com' (http://www.unicycletips.com) | 'my photos
and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) | '\\"dancing
about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

Old January 11th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
but seriously, send me video now

When we go on the next street ride bring your camera and film a whole
bunch of stuff, then you'll have something to work with, if you can't
wait untill then go and film yourself tomorrow.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things off the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old January 11th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
max_pfeifer

i may be in but i would have to discuss it with the rest of my "crew".
we have a bunch of footage but i think we are gonna make our on movie -
i'm not sure.

being in a unicycling crew sucks. children just go out and ride!

--
max_pfeifer

mawesome wrote:
"Does the Pope **** in the woods?".....not sure where I heard that.

max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

Old January 11th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daniel.Foster

i could possibly try and talk to simon about filming him...also i could
probably talk to dan cowling as well. however it might be hard to get
him up here

--
Daniel.Foster
Daniel.Foster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11467

australian video! tomtrevor Unicycling 0 January 9th 07 01:03 PM
Australian DVD mtb mag now available tony f Australia 0 December 8th 04 11:35 PM
I Think Australian Should Be Bill Bonde ( ``Soli Deo Gloria'' ) Australia 1 August 30th 04 04:12 AM
I Think Australian Should Be bag_head Australia 2 August 30th 04 02:52 AM
Next Australian PM Next PM Australia 3 August 24th 04 11:04 AM