Lots of Good Stuff - Get ready to Ride

Old April 3rd 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Lots of Good Stuff - Get ready to Ride

I'll consider offers, but the prices here are pretty good, everything
is top notch and as described. Trades considered - looking for a nice
cross frame/bike or touring frame/bike with at least a 55 top tube -
prefer steel, but...

Will post pics of the bikes - let me know if you want crank pics.
Mike

I've got several things for sale here including:

Truvative Elita Cranks w/GXP Exo BB - 172.5 - New bike take off
No rings - $45 plus $5 shipping.

Truvative Roleur Crank 175 39X53 requires Isis BB. High polished finish
- $79 Add $10 for a BB. This is almost new - been on my spare bike.
Shipping $6.

Redline Conquest Pro 54 cm in Very Good condition. Great bike, just a
tad too short in the top tube for me. Mostly Ultegra 9 including STI,
crank, BB, and rear der. Avid shorty 6's, 39X53 rings. Saddle is a well
used Flite Ti; seatpost is stock from a medium grade bike. No wheels or
pedals. I have a nice set of Vuelta wheels, and we can discuss these if
you are interested. Stem is a 130, bars are a narrow 42. Nice new
tektro top mount levers. Only thing that is wrong with this bike is
that the non-drive crank arm is stripped. It works just fine and the BB
is smooth, so I just opted to leave it on when I got the bike. To
remove it you need to know how to remove it with a gear puller, or find
someone with a Stein Tap to cut larger threads and use the special
puller. You could also cut it off easily with a dremel. All the
threaded frame parts work great. $469 plus shipping.

Cycles Mercier 56cm Frame Fork and HS Columbus Zonal main tubes and
carbon rear stays - builds into a sub 17lb bike. Nice blue white fade.
Kinesis carbon fork with plenty of steerer tube left. 56 top tube.
Warranty for life - I'm the original owner. Comes with seat clamp, BB
cable guide, and a spare rear der hanger $229 plus shipping.

Ritchey Lite beam MTB small/med with carbon softride beam and
Ritchey/XT components with grip shifter 9. Still a very nice set-up
that came out in the late 90s. Nice red color with hardly a scratch.
Two sizes of seat clamps included plus beam adjusts up and down for a
range from 16-19 inch standard MTB. I am the original owner of this
bike, and it has very little use. $449 plus shipping