What exactly is Cadence?

Old December 13th 05, 08:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default What exactly is Cadence?

"just us" == just us writes:

just us This is probably a really dumb question

It'd be a really dumb question if you didn't ask it ;-)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\,
Old December 13th 05, 08:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle

In cycling terms- pedal rate
How many times the cranks go around each minute.
Usually 90-100rpm on the flat, perhaps a bit less on steep hills and maybe
as high as 200 in a full on track sprint

Peter

Old December 13th 05, 10:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Euan wrote:

"just us" == just us writes:

just us This is probably a really dumb question

It'd be a really dumb question if you didn't ask it ;-)

Plus, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people

Tam
Old December 13th 05, 11:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
Plus, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people

Oh for f*cks sake, you've all got it wrong. Cadence is my gorgeous
little German Shepherd cross puppy.

Get with the program guys.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Old December 13th 05, 11:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle

LotteBum wrote:

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
Plus, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people

Oh for f*cks sake, you've all got it wrong. Cadence is my gorgeous
little German Shepherd cross puppy.

Get with the program guys.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Cadence is indeed gorgeous.

Tam
Old December 14th 05, 12:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2005-12-13, Tamyka Bell wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
Oh for f*cks sake, you've all got it wrong. Cadence is my gorgeous
little German Shepherd cross puppy.

Get with the program guys.

Cadence is indeed gorgeous.

Oh great ... now we're going to get some new father from a.b naming his
baby daughter Cadence.

Still, I guess there are worse names.

Old December 14th 05, 12:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Stuart Lamble wrote:

Oh great ... now we're going to get some new father from a.b naming his
baby daughter Cadence.

Still, I guess there are worse names.

hmmmm, fasttrack down the line when said father overhears new boyfriend
wanting to take his daughter for a spin.
Old December 14th 05, 12:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2005-12-14, zog wrote:
Stuart Lamble wrote:
Oh great ... now we're going to get some new father from a.b naming his
baby daughter Cadence.

Still, I guess there are worse names.

hmmmm, fasttrack down the line when said father overhears new boyfriend
wanting to take his daughter for a spin.

.... after buying a new dryer?

... sorry.

Old December 14th 05, 12:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2005-12-13, Tamyka Bell wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
Oh for f*cks sake, you've all got it wrong. Cadence is my gorgeous
little German Shepherd cross puppy.

Get with the program guys.

Cadence is indeed gorgeous.

Oh great ... now we're going to get some new father from a.b naming his
baby daughter Cadence.

Still, I guess there are worse names.

She gets around a lot?

Old December 14th 05, 12:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle

She's cranky?

Hill cadence Euan Australia 11 December 17th 05 12:41 AM
Training for higher cadence Sheldon Brown Techniques 76 August 16th 04 10:10 PM
Cycling Cadence and Running Stride Rate Tony Racing 48 July 13th 04 07:00 AM
HR versus Cadence (was Powercranks) DaveH Techniques 8 March 3rd 04 08:07 AM
cadence on cycle-computer reading wrong.... Yuri Budilov Techniques 3 February 25th 04 04:02 AM