Attorney-like, politically correct Merry X-mas

Old December 22nd 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default Attorney-like, politically correct Merry X-mas

Hi,

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful,
personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the
onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due
respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than neither any other country nor
the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made
without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability,
religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher. By accepting these
greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This
greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely
transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for
herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is
revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted
to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for
a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday
greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement
of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the
wisher. OK ... time for Ed Dolan to step forward and castigate me for
my long-windedness and horrendous style of writing ;^)

Jim McNamara

Old December 22nd 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Buck

On 12/22/2006 16:42:26 "JimmyMac" wrote:

Hi,

Please accept with no obligation, implied or impldrivel drivel

Can you two just get a room and leave here.

--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk
Old December 23rd 06, 01:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Jim wrote the above just to **** me off - as usual. I hate long-windedness
ever since I was required to read Tolstoy in college. After plowing through
"War and Peace" it was a pleasure to read Hemingway.

I may post an Xmas message of my own, but it will be the exact opposite of
the above. Stay tuned.

By the way, I am greatly amused by the Trump-Rosie thing playing out on the
national media. It reminds me of what plays out here on ARBR every day of
the week.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 23rd 06, 04:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]

Actually I am not the original author, so I didn't actually write this,
did not require Ed Dolan to read it, and it was not intended to ****
him off. My tongue-in-cheek comment at the end was merely in
anticipation of Ed's inevitable objection and obviously I assumed
correctly. Merry X-mas Mr. Scrouge ;^)

Jim McNamara