???

Old January 3rd 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Fred F.

Default ???

Is there anything about recumbent bicycles in this newsgroup?

Old January 3rd 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Ben Goren

Fred F. wrote:

Is there anything about recumbent bicycles in this newsgroup?

If you plonk Ed Dolan and kill threads that he hijacks, the S/N
ratio is pretty good. It's certainly not a high volume 'froup,
though....

It's a shame, too. He's exactly the bad stereotype of 'bent
riders, and completely unlike any 'bent rider I've met in the real
world.

Cheers,

b&

--
EAC Memographer
BAAWA Knight of Blasphemy

Old January 3rd 07, 07:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Ben Goren" wrote in message
Fred F. wrote:

Is there anything about recumbent bicycles in this newsgroup?

If you plonk Ed Dolan and kill threads that he hijacks, the S/N
ratio is pretty good. It's certainly not a high volume 'froup, [group]
though....

It's a shame, too. He's exactly the bad stereotype of 'bent
riders, and completely unlike any 'bent rider I've met in the real
world.

The Great Ed Dolan is the only one who keeps this group on its toes. Why, if
it weren't for ME, this group wouldn't be worth ****. Come to think of it,
even with ME it is not worth ****. Well, that is the way it goes in this
world of woe.

You might as well resign yourself to being in a world of ****. That is what
happens when you do not have a moderator to keep out the Mongoloid Morons,
the Cretinous ****heads and the Extreme Assholes like Ed Gin. Even the
redoubtable Tom Sherman has fled the group despite his "post free or die"
****.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 3rd 07, 09:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Fred F.

Ed, I think you're a very sick man and that you need professional help...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:fdCdnVe4XqsoygbYnZ2dnUVZ_sSmnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Old January 4th 07, 06:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Fred F." wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Ed, I think you're a very sick man and that you need professional help...

Wait until Ed Gin takes you on. He will make mince meat out of you because
he uses the Fred moniker himself (just one of his many false names). He
thinks all Freds are supreme jerks and nerds. Why don't you prove him wrong
by saying something intelligent if that is possible.