Beth Got Married!

Old July 27th 04, 03:08 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Beth Got Married!

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message

"Ken" wrote in message

[...]
Good to hear that a voice of reason is still out there. Do you

still
have the big, white fluff-ball? (That was said in a tone of
admiration.) I still think the dog was a better choice than Boytoy,
but you didn't ask me.

Ken

I have two fluffballs, one white and one grey and of course, they are

still
my first loves. Boytoy is a distant fourth after my laptop and my

giro!

Beth will soon learn that no man is ever a "boytoy". All men think the
world revolves around their own ego. Her fluffballs, her laptop and her

bike
will soon be a distant memory as the "boytoy" takes over her life and
monopolizes it. She will find herself nothing but an adjunct to him not
matter how wimpy she thinks he is right now. That is the way it will go

or
she will soon find herself out on the street all by her lonesome once

again.
And those streets there in Alaska are not fit for man nor beast as every
sensible person knows.

Since Boytoy and I have been happily cohabitating for seven years, I think
its unlikely I will learn much about him that I don't already know. Of
course, he is no wimp, or else I never would have married him. And I am
thrilled to hear you are staying far away from the streets in Alaska.

Is cohabitating a word?

Then do not be calling him your Boytoy for heaven's sake! I strongly
disapprove of cohabitation and women are crazy to put up with it. Most men
will leave you high and dry once they really get to know you, but being
married you will find has changed things even so. As a never married man and
never having had much to do with women, I am an expert on the subject.
Listen to me and you will never go wrong. I could have been a Catholic
priest and advised the rest of the world on how to live. Positively no
cohabitation! That is a super no brainer!

The only time you would ever find me in Alaska is in July and August. The
rest of the year it is not fit for man nor beast. It is too cold and dark.
Did you not know that far northern countries have the worst drinking problem
of anywhere in the world? There is a good reason for that. The damn climate
in places like Alaska are not fit for man nor beast.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 27th 04, 03:28 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message
[...]
She needs more contraversy. (hi bill!)

Edward Dolan wrote:

I think she means controversy. Does she purposely misspell quite simple
words or does she simply not know any better.

I am a computer programmer. We all spell for ****.

I think you are right about that. I have known several computer programmers
and heavy computer users and their spelling and grammar are simply horrible.
I think what has happened is that you get quite bright people who get into
computers but they have no real broad education. This shows every time they
write something. That is too bad as it is the sort of thing that will hold
you back in life. Very few people in the top rungs of society are
illiterate. If they were not able to get an education from their parents,
they acquired one on their own. They knew it was priceless no matter what it
cost them in terms of time, effort and money.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 27th 04, 04:47 AM
Child

Default [Delusional Doland ] Beth Got Married!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message

Oh, honey, you really are delusional aren't you? You CAN'T hurt me.

You
are simply some little black and white marks on my monitor! Thanks

for
playing though!

Beth is reacting emotionally like all women do.

What exactly is emotional about that post? Please be specific.

You have responded with your feelings and gone to the heart of the problem
instead of with your intellect and gone to the periphery of the problem. I
am assuming you do know the difference, i.e. to say, between the heart and
the periphery.

Obviously, you are a study in selective reading. "Please Be Specific" means
that you need to identify what in my response was emotional. You haven't
done so. Please try again.

Now you all know why I have never waste my intellect on women. There

is
just
nothing there to rebound against. They are always permanently taking a
powder and are totally unable to connect with anything having to do

with
the
mind. Oh well, we all know what women are good for, don't we?

LOL, trying to divert attention from your claims that you can "hurt"

people
on usenet, aren't you?
I'm an old hand at this, Eddie, it will take more than just a bait and
switch to get me going!

I take it for granted that you value your reputation. When most other

things
in life have left us (wealth, health and sanity) we still have our
reputations to fall back on. If I wanted to hurt your reputation here on
ARBR (and drag you down to my level) based on things I already know about
you from your posting and what others have said about you on ARBR, I could
do so. But you are dealing with one of this world's most stellar

gentleman,
and I would never dream of doing such a thing - unless you provoke it by

not
being a lady.

Quite clearly from your previous posts to my friends here, you are NO
gentleman.

I am not a "lady" either, but a woman.

Men do not really like tramps despite outward appearances. We men value
ladies above all else in life. You women are what give meaning to our

lives
for the most part. Of course, I am as always the exception there too, as I
do not need women for a feeling of self worth. But most men are not up to

my
high standards and are pretty much at sea as to what they should be doing

in
life if not living with a woman for the purpose of creating new life. I

KNOW
the universe begins and ends with me, so why all this concern with
reproduction?

There you go, Eddie, with your delusions of grandeur! Looking forward to
your demonstration of my emotional reaction!

Old July 27th 04, 04:49 AM
harv

Dear Bethy, please don't go easy on our favorite schmekella, but warn us
when you unleash the MOM weapon. Most of will want to duckand cover. Oh
Eddy, I think you're eventually in for a huge dose of jewish mother guilt.
You poor putz, you.
"Child" wrote in message
Dear ARBR's,
Please excuse me while I play with your troll. In order for you to

continue
to ignore your little troll, I will be posting [Delusional Doland] in the
subject line of each of my messages!! I hope that you all can forgive me

for
giving into temptation.

Dear Ed, you're really ****ed now! See top post to learn just how ****ed.

Old July 27th 04, 05:05 AM
Child

Default [Delusional Dolan]: WAS Beth Got Married!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Evidentally, you don't know much about smart people, Eddie. Some people
excel in english, and grammar. Some people excel at art. Some people excel
at math and engineering. Its expected that a genius at mathematics isn't
going to be a genius at english. Doesn't make that mathematician any less
smart. In my field, people are smart at math and logic. Spelling in
english is in no way a logical endeavour.

Hope that helps!!

Old July 27th 04, 05:06 AM
Child

"Joe Keenan" wrote in message
om...

Yo Beth,

A belated but heartfelt congratulations. You Go Girl.

Joe Recumbo

Hi Joe!!!!

How are things?

Old July 27th 04, 05:10 AM
Child

"Cletus D. Lee" wrote in message
T...

Hi Beth. Even I come out of the wood work when you show up. I'm happy
for you getting married. I miss you here. It was never the same once
you abandoned us to the Boytoy and the Dawgs.

Cletus! It wasn't boytoy - or the dawgs. It was the new job. Its not a
job i can coast at. I have to play politics and go to meetings and wear
pantyhose and stuff. Blech.

And then all went to Hell when Ed showed up. Play with him if you want
but I assure you that you will soon tire of his drivel.

I bet you Ed is someone we all know from our past life under a new nym.
Willing to bet my tax refund on it.

There are interesting recumbent discussions at BentRider Online Forum.
If you want some meaningful Conversation.

Some drivel would be nice too.

Last Summer I took the Voyager to Denmark where I actually met real
recumbent people from this list. Sadly, they too have departed for the
lack of relevant topic here.

I assume there are pictures online....where?
Did you get to meet....what was his name - one of my favorite guys here -
from Denmark i think, but with incredible english???

Please note the newest addition to my sig line.

You got a GIRO and an AERO! Which do you ride when?

Love ya!
--
Cletus
Bacchetta Aero-Basso

Old July 27th 04, 05:15 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

[...]

You have not included enough of my post to which you were responding.
Therefore, I cannot be specific. Please post properly - and this means
editing properly. Normally, I do not require any editing as everything I say
is closely tied together and I know when to begin saying something and when
to stop saying something - never too much and never too little. The rest of
you could learn a great deal about how to post from closely observing and
copying me.

One other thing: I never go back and look up anything. If it isn't in the
present post to which I am responding, then it is lost forever as far as I
am concerned. Hence, the importance of including enough in your post so that
all the ground can be covered adequately.

[...]

I treat other men with the contempt they deserve because I thoroughly
understand them. I do not think you are much of a lady either, but you can
work on that. A woman who is not a lady is less than a woman. There are many
other names I can use to describe such women, but I do not believe you will
want to hear them.

Men do not really like tramps despite outward appearances. We men value
ladies above all else in life. You women are what give meaning to our

lives
for the most part. Of course, I am as always the exception there too, as

do not need women for a feeling of self worth. But most men are not up

my
high standards and are pretty much at sea as to what they should be

doing
in
life if not living with a woman for the purpose of creating new life. I

KNOW
the universe begins and ends with me, so why all this concern with
reproduction?

There you go, Eddie, with your delusions of grandeur! Looking forward to
your demonstration of my emotional reaction!

Learn how to post properly and all things are possible.

Also, you need to learn how to think a bit more deeply too if we are to have
a conversation that goes anywhere. Among my "delusions" are buried pearls of
wisdom which I give way for free.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 27th 04, 05:18 AM
Child

Default [Delusional Dolan]: Beth Got Married!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Since Boytoy and I have been happily cohabitating for seven years, I

think
its unlikely I will learn much about him that I don't already know. Of
course, he is no wimp, or else I never would have married him. And I am
thrilled to hear you are staying far away from the streets in Alaska.

Is cohabitating a word?

You are apparently the worlds expert on english grammar and spelling, so you
tell me.

Then do not be calling him your Boytoy for heaven's sake! I strongly
disapprove of cohabitation and women are crazy to put up with it. Most men
will leave you high and dry once they really get to know you, but being
married you will find has changed things even so. As a never married man

and
never having had much to do with women, I am an expert on the subject.
Listen to me and you will never go wrong. I could have been a Catholic
priest and advised the rest of the world on how to live. Positively no
cohabitation! That is a super no brainer!

Well, now Ed, that was actually really funny. I have always found the idea
of catholic priests giving pre-marital counseling absolutely absurd. But we
didn't do any of that, and I assure you nothing has changed, except that i
have to file my taxes differently and my health insurance has improved. The
"Boytoy" is a long standing joke between he and I - anyone who knows me for
longer than five minutes knows that I have plenty of respect for him.

The only time you would ever find me in Alaska is in July and August. The
rest of the year it is not fit for man nor beast. It is too cold and dark.
Did you not know that far northern countries have the worst drinking

problem
of anywhere in the world? There is a good reason for that. The damn

climate
in places like Alaska are not fit for man nor beast.

July and August are our rainy summer months. May and June are the nicest
weather with the most light - its starting to get darker again now. Kind of
sad to see summer fading away like that, but its nice to be able to sleep.

Yes, our state has a terrible alcohol problem. But I love it up here, even
in winter! I skijor with the dogs, and enjoy the snow. Its beautiful in
the winter and not as cold as most people think. At least not in Anchorage,
which we call the "banana belt" of Alaska due to the mild winter
temperatures.

Old July 27th 04, 05:19 AM
Child

"Ken" wrote in message
. ..
"Child" wrote in message

I have two fluffballs, one white and one grey and of course, they are

still
my first loves. Boytoy is a distant fourth after my laptop and my giro!

Psssst, Beth, that makes Boytoy the fifth love, not fourth. Seems
that somebody hasn't been getting much sleep lately and it's effecting
her mental processes.

Since I can't put one fluffball over the other (no favorites!) we consider
them the first love of my life together.