Unicyclist's in Bournemouth?

Old July 19th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobylewisis

Default Unicyclist's in Bournemouth?

I was Unicycling down by the beach yesterday and met someone who said
that they had seen someone only the other day riding what they
discribed as a coker. If there are more people around bournemouth we
should try and put a Hockey (i've got two friends who can unicycle)
team together! Or Muni etc.

Cheers,
Toby

--
tobylewisis
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dave_the_b

I'm in poole/Branksome

I'm in contact with the guy with the coker, he was in Mondays Echo
http://tinyurl.com/3cqtg4 and should be meeting him next week

I have a Nimbus 29er Muni and a Trials Uni, but I've only been riding
for a couple of months so lots of falling off and arm waving

Deffo up for a ride sometime, drop me a pm.

Dave

--
dave_the_b

Arm waving newbie...but I seem to be getting away with it
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

your welcome to come and play hockey in Southampton. Were not too far up
the road!

You can join us on www.facebook.com. search 'groups' for "southampton
unicycle hockey" and you should find us.

I'd be up for coming down for some Muni rides. keep me posted

Dan

--
lowlight
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 08:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
daveyearp

Hi Toby..Dave B and Dan,

Yes, as explained by Dave B, that was me on the prom. I live on the
East Cliff, so just nice and easy to go down on to the Prom and ride
between Hengistbury and Sandbanks. I started unicycling in Oct '06 and
have progressed to KH24 and last week a Nimbus 36" arrived..Great Fun!.
I am very pleased with my progress, for an Old fart (48), and can free
mount every second or third attempt. I am hoping to up the distance so
that I can take part in next years Unicon Marathon.

Would be very happy to meet up with other unicyclists in the area, and
hope to see Dave B, who contacted me earlier this week, in the near
future.

Cheers Guys! ...Dave E

--
daveyearp
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harley on 1 wheel

hay there guys dont know how often this thread is checked but i live in
winton so if anyone in the area is up for havin a ride drop me a line

--
harley on 1 wheel
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Amazing, i've never seen another Unicyclist in my area, i'm from Poole,
Parkstone. I don't if you made a hokey team or what but.. i hope there
arn't bumping rules on this forum.

Both my dad and I ride unicycles, i've been riding for just under 2
years and hes been riding since he was 14.

--
SamGoodburn
Old October 31st 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

...and your all relatively close to tomorrow's Freestyle day, further
down the South Coast:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72220

sorry for the un-subtle thread jack

--
keg

Cycling in Bournemouth Gerald H UK 8 March 15th 07 04:31 PM
Unicyclist's Diet ivan Unicycling 27 February 19th 07 06:35 PM
The Unicyclist's Eye monkeyman Unicycling 8 September 4th 06 01:19 PM
The Unicyclist's Eye unifreak7 Unicycling 0 September 3rd 06 08:55 PM
Unicyclist's Going UNDERGROUND KlownLife Unicycling 5 June 3rd 05 05:28 PM