Throwing down the gauntlet

Old December 9th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Throwing down the gauntlet

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Why don't you go buy another Chris Carmichael video from USAC and leave
the real discourse to us pros.

Bukake pros ?

You think he's qualified for that job?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=szSmlZGxPUo

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing
Old December 10th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 8, 4:56 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:

P.S. Maybe you should quit playing golf and start
doing the weekend ride in the old farts' group. Golf
seems to be making you cranky.

If you don't take yourselves so seriously then explain all the stains on
the Allen Lim Power Tap manuals that show up under ultraviolet light?

They shouldn't have printed it on latex. I got
confused. It's easier to get confused when you're
old, ya know.

TAKE THE GODDAMN RED LUNCHBOX OFF YOUR HANDLEBARS and then we'll talk.

Unfortunately, I am way too cheap to own a
Powertap. I don't even own a red lunchbox, although
it would be kind of cool if someone would make a
lunchbox insert for the messenger bag I use for
commuting now.

I'll blither on rbr about power because I'm a
physicist, but my training regimen is so lame now
that a power reading would be embarrassing. Also,
I'm just kind of lazy about it - I haven't worn my
HRM in a year and the battery died, and I don't
even have a bike computer wired up at the moment.

So maybe you should ignore training advice from me -
I can't even give you the name of a good pharmacist.

Ben
Old December 10th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

wrote:
They shouldn't have printed it on latex. I got confused. It's easier to
get confused when you're old, ya know.

I didn't know semen could be used as invisible ink like
urine. rbr really is a priceless fountainhead of essential
knowledge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_ink

Old December 10th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Why don't you go buy another Chris Carmichael video from USAC and
leave the real discourse to us pros.

Donald Munro wrote:
Bukake pros ?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
You think he's qualified for that job?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=szSmlZGxPUo

Some PED's of the type I receive e-mail ads for might help
him achieve the necessary performance increase.

Alternately he does have a fallback job if he can't quite
measure up:
http://www.prankplace.com/monkey.htm

Old December 10th 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billb

wrote:
They shouldn't have printed it on latex. I got confused. It's easier to
get confused when you're old, ya know.

I didn't know semen could be used as invisible ink like
urine. rbr really is a priceless fountainhead of essential
knowledge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_ink

Just proves the point that Magilla knows that "blow" really means
"suck."
Best,
Bill Black
Old December 10th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

They shouldn't have printed it on latex. I got confused. It's easier to
get confused when you're old, ya know.

I didn't know semen could be used as invisible ink like
urine. rbr really is a priceless fountainhead of essential
knowledge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_ink

Just proves the point that Magilla knows that "blow" really means
"suck."
Best,
Bill Black

My co-pilot told that to Pablo Escobar last time we landed at his villa
in Columbia to pick up another 50 kee's, and the guy couldn't stop laughing.

And then Pablo shot him in the face.

Magilla