Free Lap Dance

Old February 20th 11, 08:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default Free Lap Dance

In article
,
Zenon wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:18Â*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:31Â*pm, Zenon wrote:
On Feb 19, 8:26Â*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:54Â*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Feb 19, 1:34Â*am, Phil wrote:

Â* Â* Â*http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...ary&orgid=6570

Dick for brains - we already covered this. Â*LAF wastes more than half
of their money on 'fundraising'

I would point out for our readers that you have rather inexpertly
combined weaselly phrasing and candayassing LANCE-abuse. Â*What exactly
does "half of their money" mean? Â*More importantly, whatever you think
you meant is simply contrary to the facts.

It's obvious that you didn't bother clicking on the link Phil
provided. Â*Do yourself a favor and click-through to an edumacation,
Spanky. Â*The American Cancer Society spends 20% on fundraising and LAF
spends 10%. Â*Then check out the relative sizes of their revenue. Â*It
may surprise you that anyone or anything without the name Kardassian
could be more of an attention whore than LANCE - yet the ACS succeeds
admirably.

**** all of you Lance cum guzzlers. Â*He got his money by cheating so
shut the **** up. Â*There would be no LAF if he wouldn't have cheated
to get his ****ing dirty money.

Oh, well then, I guess it's a good thing he cheated. Â*Otherwise people
donating to the big cancer charity would see an extra 10% of their
money being ****ed away. Â*I guess he's kind of like Robin Hood when
you put it that way. Â*Thanks for pointing this out.

Since everyone was doping that makes it okay for dick head. Thanks
for pointing that out. So if the Italian Mafia sets up a way to
launder money, and if the front is a foundation to cure cancer, that
makes it okay. Oh I see, now I'm with you. What the **** is wrong
with you mental midgets? Lancie pooh created a myth and you bought
it. What a bunch of dumb ****s.

What kind of name is Zenon?
Is that a character from Buck Rogers?
The princess Buck rogers then dumps for Dahlia?

--
Old Fritz
Old February 20th 11, 04:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Feb 20, 3:38*am, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,

*Zenon wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:18*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:31*pm, Zenon wrote:
On Feb 19, 8:26*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:54*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Feb 19, 1:34*am, Phil wrote:

* * *http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...ary&orgid=6570

Dick for brains - we already covered this. *LAF wastes more than half
of their money on 'fundraising'

I would point out for our readers that you have rather inexpertly
combined weaselly phrasing and candayassing LANCE-abuse. *What exactly
does "half of their money" mean? *More importantly, whatever you think
you meant is simply contrary to the facts.

It's obvious that you didn't bother clicking on the link Phil
provided. *Do yourself a favor and click-through to an edumacation,
Spanky. *The American Cancer Society spends 20% on fundraising and LAF
spends 10%. *Then check out the relative sizes of their revenue.. *It
may surprise you that anyone or anything without the name Kardassian
could be more of an attention whore than LANCE - yet the ACS succeeds
admirably.

**** all of you Lance cum guzzlers. *He got his money by cheating so
shut the **** up. *There would be no LAF if he wouldn't have cheated
to get his ****ing dirty money.

Oh, well then, I guess it's a good thing he cheated. *Otherwise people
donating to the big cancer charity would see an extra 10% of their
money being ****ed away. *I guess he's kind of like Robin Hood when
you put it that way. *Thanks for pointing this out.

Since everyone was doping that makes it okay for dick head. *Thanks
for pointing that out. *So if the Italian Mafia sets up a way to
launder money, and if the front is a foundation to cure cancer, that
makes it okay. *Oh I see, now I'm with you. *What the **** is wrong
with you mental midgets? *Lancie pooh created a myth and you bought
it. *What a bunch of dumb ****s.

What kind of name is Zenon?
Is that a character from Buck Rogers?
The princess Buck rogers then dumps for Dahlia?

At first I thought it was one of the Noble Gases that I hadn't heard
of. It would seem to explain him being full of gas. But it seems I
was wrong about the Noble Gas and the gender - in fact it's actually
her real name.

Memorable quotes for
Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century (1999) (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Mr. Windom: I refuse to engage in a name-calling contest with a
teenager.
Zenon: That's because you know you'll lose!

Zenon: ONE sin minor and my life is a living black hole!

Mark Kar: Honey, what if your tether broke or we were suddenly
bombarded by a meteor shower?
Zenon: I can take care of myself now, I'm 13!
Mark Kar: Then you better start ACTING like it.

Clearly her tether broke.

Old February 20th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Frederick the Great wrote:
What kind of name is Zenon?
Is that a character from Buck Rogers?
The princess Buck rogers then dumps for Dahlia?

Or just another Ron Jeremy:
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=lzenon/gender=m/lawrence-zenon.htm
Old February 20th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Feb 20, 9:56*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 20, 3:38*am, Frederick the Great wrote:

What kind of name is Zenon?
Is that a character from Buck Rogers?
The princess Buck rogers then dumps for Dahlia?

At first I thought it was one of the Noble Gases that I hadn't heard
of. *It would seem to explain him being full of gas. *But it seems I
was wrong about the Noble Gas and the gender - in fact it's actually
her real name.

Memorable quotes for
Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century (1999) (TV)

Dumbasses,

Are you guys morons, or just imitating morons?

I got your Zenon right he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkDRdHJU--Y

Damn things were so much better when they
wore caps instead of helmets and there wasn't
any dope.

Fredmaster Ben
-and I was 17 years younger
Old February 21st 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
H. Fred Kveck

In article
,
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

[...]

Well, my newsreader shows his 'reply to' address as being
'zenon_jaskula@etc etc' so I assumed those guys noticed it too. I always
thought ZJ (the real one) looked like he was suffering from the minute he
got on his bike. His hats and hairnets were always tipped to one side.
Old February 21st 11, 08:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Feb 20, 10:46*pm, "H. Fred Kveck"
wrote:

* *Well, my newsreader shows his 'reply to' address as being
'zenon_jaskula@etc etc' so I assumed those guys noticed it too. I always
thought ZJ (the real one) looked like he was suffering from the minute he
got on his bike. His hats and hairnets were always tipped to one side.

That's called jaunty.

Old February 21st 11, 08:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

H. Fred Kveck wrote:
Well, my newsreader shows his 'reply to' address as being
'zenon_jaskula@etc etc' so I assumed those guys noticed it too. I always
thought ZJ (the real one) looked like he was suffering from the minute he
got on his bike. His hats and hairnets were always tipped to one side.

Perhaps he had a leg length discrepancy he was trying to balance out.